The successful candidate will work across the whole finance team, both in London and across the globe. Responsibilities involve providing training for new users, reporting, and being the first line of support for accounts systems.
Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite required by one of the Leading Law Firms in the World. This Top 30 Global Law Firm is going through an exciting period of growth and investment as it increases its global capabilities. As a result of this, and other multiple and exciting projects it now seeks a Finance Systems Analyst to join its prestigious Central London team.
As a Finance Systems Analyst you will take responsibility for the integrity of the Firm's financial system, Aderant Expert. This role would suit a junior-mid level Analyst with some experience of SQL Server and ideally Aderant or Elite and looking to receive training and mentoring from some of the most talented experts in the industry.
Principal Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
Essential Skills of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
This company value their colleagues and their commitment, and invest heavily in career development, and training.
Elite Web Developer required for innovative virtual reality start-up based in Central London.
The Web Developer will be working on a disruptive Virtual Reality platform favoured by some of the world's leading content creators, accounting for thousands of clicks per second across hundreds of different web sites.
The successful Web Developer will be working closely with the founders, the product team and other Web Developers to build revolutionary new features for their website, content creator web tools and VR creation tools for both brands and publishers alike.
The successful Web Developer will have demonstrable experience of working on large, complex, public-facing web applications, passionate about software craftsmanship and share this organisation's passion for scalability, modularity, maintainability, usability and excellent software design. The organisation is backed by successful investors with a proven track record of delivering innovative, tech-driven solutions such as this one.
The Web Developer will have some or all of the following:
- Jasmine/unit testing
- RESTful web services
If you are a Web Developer who is interested in working within a truly fascinating and consistently growing market sectors (VR), please apply within.
Applications Support Manager required by leading law firm to assist the IT Applications Manager with project delivery, including active involvement and technical leadership of various projects at any given time.
Other responsibilities include:
· Providing technical support and oversight to members of the Applications team where required
· Mentoring and performance management of the team members where appropriate
· Assisting with the management of the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of the firm's applications across all global offices
· Ensuring that incoming support or development work to the IT Applications team is dealt with promptly to ensure and timely and effective resolution to end user impacting issues
Key skills required:
· Core desktop and office systems (ideally Windows 7/10 and Office 2010/16)
· Legal applications - iManage Worksite DMS, Elite PMS, InterAction, Intapp Integrate, Visualfiles (or other leading solutions)
· SharePoint or other web-based technology
· Microsoft SQL Server (and T-SQL) 2005 and later
This role will suit someone who has a proven background in a similar IT Applications based role that has had management and/or mentoring responsibilities, ideally within a legal environment.
Lead software development work-streams providing end to end ownership including; specification and design, estimation and planning, build, release and support
*Provide 3rd line support to the IT Service Desk, for assigned applications
*Successful execution of projects and delivery to meet IT benchmarks used to measure operational health and performance
*Assist with the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the firm's applications, through technical, analytical or programming methods
*Document the implementation of applications through design, configuration, and support reports
*Perform configuration, testing, and multi-tiered system integration of applications, with minimal supervision, following the full life cycle methodology
*Evaluate individual user software requests; analysing acceptable solutions that satisfy client needs without sacrificing the stability of firm wide software
*Analyse the impact of new technology on day-to-day operations/workflow and advise on associated application integration and re-engineering, and architecting efforts
*Be aware of the technologies, ITIL & ISO processes and procedures in use within the department
*Adhere to local and regional IT operational standards
*Participate in the 3rd line on-call support rota
*Give customers confidence that their issue is understood and being dealt with promptly, keeping them informed of progress, driving issues through to resolution, offering mitigations where applicable
*Working as part of a team, with a positive "can do" attitude, sharing advice and workload to provide the best possible service to users
*Analyse user problems or enquiries and follow through to resolution within agreed service level agreements to provide excellent customer service and to ensure users are able to continue to work
*Responding to "How do I.." queries
*Liaising with 3rd Party Support vendors
*Proven experience in an IT technical role in a 24 x 7 global support environment; professional services experience is desirable but not essential
*Is able to demonstrate experience of managing and upgrading applications
*Able to clearly document technical processes and procedures
*Experience of SQL (general administration, installation, maintenance)
*Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, IIS and Active Directory
*Microsoft applications knowledge (especially supporting and integrating MS Office 2010 & 2016)
*Good working knowledge of Document Management Systems
*Can support and integrate standard legal software
*Good understanding of Speech Recognition Software
*CRM system tiered knowledge level (eg InterAction)
*PMS systems knowledge (eg Elite/Aderant)
*Time recording knowledge(eg IntApp Time/Carpe Diem).
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back End analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including Scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.