This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to work in the City and also further their technical skills.
Currently you have a very unique opportunity to work within a mid-sized, family orientated business who are part of a larger Fortune 250 organisation. You will take full responsibility for the development of new systems as well as focusing on recoding current applications and systems already in place.
Purpose of the Position:
This is a hands-on development role (web programming) whilst also taking a technical lead role in terms of product architecture, specifications for NPD and Enhancements and in the change control (eg peer review) for the product.
Desirable Skills (full training will be provided):
On offer is a fantastic package which includes:
A data insight and analytics company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Wrangler to work with their analytics team
My client is large financial institution who are building their Data Analytics in Edinburgh. This team will work across multiple business areas supporting the data analysis and reporting services. This will allow you the opportunity to work on varied and challenging projects.
This is a new team within this location so there is an opportunity for rapid career growth and the ability to move into leadership roles as the team continues to develop.
The ideal Candidate will have:
*A strong educational background - Mathematics, Statistics or Economics are a strong preference
*Experience in reporting and Data Visualisation
*Experience of working with data from SQL Server or Oracle Database
*Data Visualisation experience with Qlik or Tableau would be very desirable.
*They do NOT have to come from financial services - my client is open-minded to industry background as long as you have the right technical skills and an openness to learn
This is a great opportunity to work in a genuinely market leading team, reporting to industry leaders on some really exciting projects. There are really exciting short terms projects and some amazing long-term opportunities. Due to the size and position of this business, this would be an excellent career move as progression and project experience will be inevitable for anyone who joins and delivers high-quality work.
My client is looking for a candidate with a Business Testing Design and Delivery background (UAT, Regression and E2E) who will we working on the full test life cycle within their Treasury department.
You will have
*Experience with EUCs (end user computing) and Report testing
*Defect Management, Configuration Management, Estimation and Reporting (welcome)
*Experience working within a Treasury role and/or testing a treasury based change
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
As a senior Java Developer you will take ownership of a highly sophisticated post-trade analysis product; you'll work across the full development lifecycle from requirements gathering and analysis through to design and development of client bespoke features.
Our client, a leading financial services organisation require a full-stack Java Developer on a permanent basis to work alongside a talented group of Developers within their Innovation Centre.
The role represents an exciting opportunity to deliver MVP-driven rapid prototyping and full stack solution designs. This is a client facing role and would suit an individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and works well as part of a team.
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - 60K - UK Wide
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - required strong in SCCM/Configuration Manager/
Current Branch, MDM and EM+S for my highly reputable consultancy client.
The successful candidate will be designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations.
This will also include owning the presales and estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring positive customer relationships and producing proposals, statement of works, high-level and low-level design documents.
To be considered essential skills will include:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work in the Analyst Team to provide technical and functional support for business applications, resolving incidents, investigating and solving problems.
- Work closely with the business customers, understanding their processes, assisting in gathering business requirements and converting those requirements into technical deliverables.
- Verification of feasibility of Business User's request functionality, business rules, security, performance, integration and operations based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Provide support and advice on all aspects of the systems including technical support during the various phases of testing, preparation for production implementation and post-implementation support.
- Participate in projects and project work when required.
- Contribute to the on-going team development by sharing knowledge, information and lessons learned on a regular basis.
- The position will require occasional out of hour implementation work.
- Requirements gathering and mapping skills.
- Some analytical experience.
- Some query language skills would be beneficial.
- Must be passionate and interested in IT.
- Must have enthusiasm and the drive to succeed.
- Have a good understanding of full system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to analyse and problem solve.
- Outgoing personality and keenness to work in a team environment.
- Highly organised with ability to manage own work load.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly if required.
- Strong communicator (written & verbal).
- High levels of motivation.
- Degree level education.
My client a national market leader are looking for a (Bespoke Web Applications) to join their team in the Leeds area.
The Role - PHP Developer
An exciting opportunity for a talented PHP Developer is available now - join a multi-award winning company on the outskirts of Belfast and work with large clients in the UK and Ireland.
What does the company do?
The company is committed to delivering outstanding solutions in a various medium such as design, digital, and print. They have an increasing focus on providing top class Web Applications which they believe can help define the digital direction and customer engagement of their clients.
Why should I be interested in this PHP Developer role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team within a multi-award winning creative agency that is also an Official Google Certified Partner. They have the drive and desire to build on their reputation of providing bespoke Web, Mobile and Application Development and as a PHP Developer, you will use your strong commercial experience to help nurture this reputation among high profile clients - many of which are huge household names.
Grow and develop your skills in the relaxed atmosphere and thrive in a company culture that has the wellbeing of its employees at its heart. You will help develop how the company implements its projects from a development perspective and use your experience to deliver high-quality websites and Web Applications. To do this you will build on your highly proficient PHP talents and strong knowledge of HTML/CSS, along with your experience of SQL and OO Programming. Exposure to frameworks such as Laravel and Magento will help expand your existing tech stack.
Company Benefits for a PHP Developer may include:
What do I need to get this PHP Developer role?
My client is a highly dynamic and successful privately owned company based in modern offices near the centre of Crawley, West Sussex. They provide a web-based Real Time contact center reporting application running in a cloud computing environment.
This is an exciting position created following a period of business growth and this is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing team.
Your primary focus will be Front End web development. I'm looking for someone who has a real-passion for design along with excellent programming skills.
So, if you are a Front End Developer - Web Developer - Senior Front End Developer looking to join a fast-growing company with plenty of career progression please apply now to this role. Applications are being considered for this opportunity based in Crawley, paying a salary of up to £55,000 + career progression and company benefits.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
About the IT Change/Problem Manager Role:
You will be reporting into the IT Operations Director and you will be providing best practise management of key ITSM processes to assist the IT Operations function in delivering maximum value to the business.
· Undertake detailed analysis of all the firm's Group Systems, covering a broad range of technologies, to ensure that proposed changes are safe and fit for purpose, including comprehensive analysis of risk, business continuity, impact and resource requirements.
· Challenge proposed requests for change to ensure that the change is robust and that the impact on and risk to the organisation is minimal
· Develop & implement Change Management policies and procedures and ensure compliance
· Arrange workshops to promote understanding of the Change Management process
· Develop and present Change Management reports as required
· Chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and the CAB/Emergency Committee
· Define, develop and communicate the practises and processes necessary for effective problem management to minimise the impact of service outages
· Develop and maintain a database of know issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimising the impact of incidents
· Develop and produce periodic performance reports showing the impact of known errors and the benefits of root cause analysis
· Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, lessons learned are documented and changes implemented to limit risk of future occurrence.
· Chair regional problem management meeting and major incident reviews
Capacity and Availability Management:
· Maintain policy, standards and procedures for capacity and availability management
· Determine the availability requirements and capacity demands for all new and existing IT Services to minimise outages and maximise ROI
· Create capacity and availability plans to leverage existing investments and reduce downtime
· Incorporate availability and capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the needs of the business
· Provide detailed systems reporting to highlight availability and reliability against agreed target
· Create and maintain a Capacity Management Information System
Education and Experience:
· Educated to Degree level in IT Related subject or equivalent extensive technical management experience
· Holder of ITIL Service Operation & ITIL Service Transition intermediate qualification
· PRINCE2 Foundation level qualified.
Search IT are currently looking for a Network Engineer to work for a very prestigious client based in Bury on a permanent basis.
Network Engineer is sought by a leading Global Asset Management company for their Network and IT Infrastructure team based in the City of London. As Network Engineer your primary focuses will be to provide the support for their LAN/WAN Network as well as third line support for WAN and their Data Centre, with the role focusing chiefly on 50% support with 50% core engineering focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to be challenged across a range of technologies and really take ownership across support as well as responsibility of the disaster and recovery platforms at a Financial Services industry leader. On a global team of four as Network Engineer you will be accountable for interfacing with Application Support colleagues, Project Teams and third party suppliers
My client recognise personal endeavour so this Network Engineer opportunity holds excellent potential for growth for the right Network Engineer. My client seek Network Engineers who bright, highly motivated as well as being technically proficient. As a virtue as they are looking to bring someone on board ASAP it will be beneficial as a Network Engineer if you are available immediately.
Network Engineer permanent profile required.
Must have at least five years' experience supporting Networks as an Engineer in Asset Management/Financial Services or a similar corporate environment.
Must have excellent TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, STP, vPC, OTV and other network protocols knowledge.
Abilities in QoS (design and configuration)
Demonstrable experiences in MPLS networks, IP and VLAN fundamentals
Proficiencies in Cisco IOS, and NXOS configuration is welcome.
Good abilities in DHCP and DNS
Experiences in Cisco Meraki WIFI experience is advantageous as well as Cisco ACS and ISE
Good network data using SNMP, Syslog, Netflow
Abilities in Packet analysis with Wireshark
Monitoring experience: PRTG, Splunk, Netbrain, Scrutinizer, 7Signal
Ideally Cisco Certified CCNP, CCDP or higher or CCNP in Wireless.
Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or a similar degree in Maths or Engineering.
Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and very strong verbal and written communicator.