Beatmysalary is currently looking for a highly expereinced and a very talented Software Developer to work for one of our leading IT company located at central London (Liverpool Street).
You are expected to :
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
The ideal candidate will have firm foundations within the Dealership environment as a Sales Manager Are you a UK Sales Manager passionate about delivering results for yourself and your team?
Do you have the leadership to drive forward a team of BDM's?
Are you motivated to spearhead serious growth in the UK and beyond?
Our client has a holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise. In the past few years they have built an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad. Their passion is about their people and their quality service.
They are a great Company to work for, driven, passionate but also a great bunch of people that provide a fantastic culture and work environment. They provide excellent benefits, share options and prospects and invest in their people. They are about providing stability and support for their employees.
As a member of the management team, you will be a strategic thinker and key to driving the next level of strategic growth. This important strategic hire will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Candidate Criteria:
If you are interested in this experience and have the relevant experience and skills then please apply below or send your CV to Shannon.
We require an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with significant recent experience working on database migrations, ideally from SAS to MS SQL Server A FTSE250 financial company working on leading-edge software products used by its global staff of over 1500 are looking to recruit an experienced Database Developer.
Database Developer required to join our established database development team, designing, developing, maintaining and delivering our SQL Server solution. We have an extensive and diverse dataset, used globally throughout the energy, financial, insurance and shipping markets. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic agile environment, communication and collaboration skills are key.
Required Skills and Experience:
My client have been going through a period of substantial growth over the past 9 years and are in the process of taking on a new book of work, focussed on Retail Investment products.
Business Analyst - Investment Management/Data/Change/SQL/Eagle PACE/Markit EDM/IRIS - required by this Investment Management organisation for a 12 month+ contract. You will have strong Business Analysis skills within an Investment Management organisation with knowledge of Investment Data systems. This role will see you working on change projects from small change (requirement for data) to business driven (full solutions). You will have knowledge of data systems - Eagle PACE, Markit EDM, Middleware (MQ), IRIS or RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle) with the ability to engage with clients from small scale triage to more detailed project style requirements. For further information please send your CV.
A Charles River Support Analyst to join a growing Investment Management company.
They are looking to expand there team a lot over the next year and have a lot of new clients. The Charles River Support Analyst will be looking to become a Business Analyst and looking to take on some BAU work.
The company have a very Google-esque atmosphere, its very social and relies on team work and support. Its really important that the hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will have a strategic mindset and be able to define requirements.
The responsibilities for the Charles River Support Analyst
Salary: up to £60,000
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS) - Training in EMS and Azure! - You can be based anywhere in the UK!
SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS) required for a leading IT Consultancy and Microsoft Gold partner
The ideal SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS) come from a SCCM background and have worked on Windows 10 upgrade and migration projects previously and have experience in the following:
The SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS) will travelling to client sites, primarily in England and Wales to deploy desktop transformation solutions with SCCM for customers in the healthcare sector.
This will involve installation, configuring, and testing, with elements of technical presales.
As a SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS) you will have training opportunities in all the latest Microsoft products such as Azure and the EMS Suite, and will be given the chance to take Microsoft Certifications.
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - 60K - UK Wide
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - required strong in SCCM/Configuration Manager/
Current Branch, MDM and EM+S for my highly reputable consultancy client.
The successful candidate will be designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations.
This will also include owning the presales and estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring positive customer relationships and producing proposals, statement of works, high-level and low-level design documents.
To be considered essential skills will include: