SAP FI Consultant (Turkish Localisation)
End Client: Our end client in West Sussex, UK is looking for an SAP FI (Finance) Consultant with experience in SAP FI Turkish localisation to help with their Roll Out project.
Specific experience needed:
• SAP FI (with Turkish Localisation knowledge – knowledge of Turkish FI legislation and tax)
• Foreign Currency transaction
• Turkish Bank rate
• Incoming bank files, Bank number validation, Supplier payment, Asset revaluation
• SAP version is ECC6, enhancement pack 8
The role offers 1 day/week remote working from home office.
· Responsible for failure analysis techniques (FMEA, FTA, …)
· Comfortable in working with technical processes; “non-believers in the use of technical processes are to be excluded”.
· Develop technical processes, procedures, guidelines, and templates
· Good communication skills; ability to explain concepts to other engineers.
· Coaching skills for technical processes.
· Experience with automotive or aerospace electrical or electronics products and their controls
· Vehicle level experience is a plus.
· Knowledge on functional safety standards like ISO26262.
· Knowledge on Functional Safety Concept
· Experience in Safety Analysis : FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
· Reliability engineering knowledge a plus.
· Good understanding on HARA
· Understanding of Safety design mechanisms
· Confirmation reviews / audits
· BS, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
· 7 to 9 years of relevant experience
· Prior experience of leading at least one project in automotive software.
Travel is required
Message to candidate
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Candidate having a skill such as SAP Configuration skills in PP Module will be highly preferable
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Our client requires a SAP Basis consultant to be based at their offices in London on a 3 month contract.
Your role and responsibilities as the SAP Basis consultant will be:
Optimization and tuning of Full SAP Landscape, including eg:
Refresh - Backup/failover management
SAP Transport System maintenance
SAP Archiving setup & maintenance
Daily administration of the DB (tables, table space, ...)
DB patches installation
Support package installation and SAP Kernel upgrade
SAP EHP Upgrade
SAP Router installation and maintenance
SAP System migration/upgrade
SAP System installation
Maintenance Central User Administration
Production and Project support
Provide technical input to Project requirements
Work closely with infrastructure teams to realize Project requirements
On site coordination
On call activities
The essential skills and experience required for the SAP Basis consultant are:
Broad knowledge of ECC, Portal, SRM, MDM, BW, F&R, PI, Solution Manager is requested
SAP NetWeaver Certification would be advantageous
Knowledge of AIX DB2 is ideal
Exposure to BMC monitoring tools
Exposure to TWS in an SAP environment