Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an IT Implementation Manager in Bristol for a well known and reputable financial service client who are looking to hire an Implementation Manager to sit within the operations team on a permanent basis in Bristol paying between £48,000-55,000 per annum, plus benefits.
This role is required to safely manage the introduction of change into the Production environments across a range of releases competing for the same supplier resources. The Implementation Manager will plan, manage, track and validate Implementation events using an agreed framework, working with IT Delivery managers and key suppliers.
The key responsibilities will be:
The key skills they are looking for are:
Job Description :
Our client are currently experiencing huge growth and in need of a PMO Manager to the project and programme team. You will work with the team leader to provide effective profiling, monitoring of resources, and budget forecasts throughout the life of technology schemes during development, design and delivery.
The company can offer you a good team environment, autonomy and opportunity to travel and grow within an expanding fast paced company.
Essential skills include:
Display independent judgement, be diverse and adaptable in approach
Be able to work with/advise key clients at senior level
Experience supporting end to end on projects
MI or BI knowledge
Commercial and programme risk management skills
Able to work with common Microsoft & bespoke packages (excel)
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful PMO Manager to gain experience in a global operating organization, with opportunity to grow expand and travel. Our clients services operate across a wide range of sectors including defense, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilit
Job Description :
The DPS Specialist, will lead a cross-functional team delivering a Dynamic Purchasing System for the procurement of Monitoring Service Providers. They will report into and work closely with the project manager and internal stakeholders to ensure that the system is developed in line with the process and compliant with strict guidelines.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Technical management of the Implementation of the Dynamic Purchasing System.
* Working closely with the business to identify, document and implement process (including change) into the new system
* Liaise with external stakeholder (DPS Supplier) to build DPS as per Innovate UK requirements, whilst ensure compliant and governed release
* Work with UAT test manager to ensure all stakeholders are satisfied and confident that the DPS is fit for purpose
* Share best practice and knowledge with Staff as well as providing training on the use of a Dynamic Purchasing System
* Provide regular updates to Project Manager on the status of the DPS
* This dynamic individual will be experienced with Dynamic Purchasing Systems, used to working without close direction and able to manage multiple streams of work
* They will have experience in setting up a DPS from first principles
* They will be knowledgeable in the legal obligations surrounding the use of DPS
* They will be highly flexible, capable of identifying the right approach to the challenge in hand and translating that approach into effective delivery
Project/Programme Manager | Manchester | £40,000
Your new company
An organization based near Manchester is currently recruiting for a Project/Programme Manager to drive and lead effective programme management across the plan to ensure project aims and objectives are achieved.
Your new role
The purpose of this position is to manage the delivery of projects or process improvements in order to generate improved efficiency, effectiveness and profit to the business. You will coordinate and proactively manage all project and process improvement related activity to ensure all key objectives are met and are in line with the overall business strategy. Determining the full scale and scope of the programme and the impact that delivery will have on the Business as well as on related areas. You will monitor and report status of individual projects and overall strategies to senior stakeholders and prepare communications for the wider Group reporting on progress
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity, you will come from a project management background with the ability to drive inefficiencies and standardize processes. You will have proven experience in managing complex corporate strategies and projects, problem-solving, strategic thinking. A proven track record of successfully managing relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels of the business is important.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of up to £40,000. This opportunity comes with an exceptional benefits package including a bonus package, attractive pension contributions, holiday allowance and brilliant experience for career development prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
C#, ASP.NET, MVC. Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Developer. There will be an option of working from home, flexi time and other benefits.
Principal purpose of the role
Working within a dynamic IT team to provide hands on technical input and development capability across a variety of projects.
* Hands on technical delivery across a number of Web development projects
* Work in a team for all types of delivery
* Provide accurate status and feedback on deadlines and capacity to the rest of the team.
* Identify scope, key requirements and development methodology for projects.
* Mentor a Junior Apprentice
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Full life cycle Development
* Significant C# ASP.NET
* Web Api
* SQL Server Querying
Automation Test Analyst required by one of the world leaders in software innovation relating to the prevention of terrorism and organised crime. Their technology is deployed across some of the world's most secure locations and is a leading tool in the fight against terrorist and criminal activity. This a genuine opportunity to become a force for good, your time and energy will be spent working on some of the most advanced software systems in the world and will genuinely benefit wider society, improving the countries security in a time where foreign and domestic threats are at an all time high.
As a trail blazer and market leader in their chosen market the quality of their products is vital not only to remain in line or wherever possible to exceed regulatory requirements but also to remain ahead of the field in this highly innovative space. This role has been brought about by an enterprise-level global roll out of a new version of their flagship platform where a high level of test automation is being implemented providing the need for a seasoned Automation Test expert. Candidates should be able to display significant experience with Test Automation tools and Scripting at the highest level. Specific tools aren't necessarily as important as how and to what degree you have used them. Selenium, Cucumber, Cassandra, Docker are all skills that would be play to your advantage as would experience being fully immersed in the test life cycle from creating and executing plans through to verification. Agile experience would also be advantageous.
These are home working positions with the team staying connected via Skype, Cisco etc. and face to face meetings in London where required. This position will be reporting directly into the Test Manager plus regular communication with off shore teams across Europe. To this end experience of working with remote teams will be beneficial.
As a global market leader you can expect a package to reflect the organisation, along with opportunities to grow your career within the group while enjoying the benefits of large investment from the company into new technologies. Large corporates often bring many benefits but can be very rigid in their working practices, it's not the case with this organisation you will be measured by the quality of your work and the working locations/hours all reflect this approach.