Manage Hive databases, data extraction
Data transformation, automating jobs, create complex reports, jobs’ production setup
Explore new big data technologies within a Massively Parallel Processing environment
Machine Learning and AI - theory and implementation
Mentor Junior Big Data Analyst/Data Engineers/Data Scientists working in projects
Take part in conducting POC’s by evaluating Big Data tools
Perform code reviews, suggest improvements, Perform Testing of the code developed by developers
Predictive Analytics - Advanced theory and implementation
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
The employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for 4 Java Software Developers. The company is divided into two distinct departments, Research and Development (R&D), and Consultancy and Support (C&S). Both R&D and C&S activities are based at our clients Manchester office. We are looking for 2 Java Developers to join the research and Development department responsible for the Development and maintenance of the client's product suite.
* To develop and maintain our client suite of software products.
* To help determine product functionality and have input into the product road map.
* To design and implement new product functionality.
* To maintain, refactor and improve existing functionality.
* To ensure that the product is tested to a satisfactory level.
* To work with partner companies to integrate our clients product with their products.
* To help with formal product validation (when required).
* To help with formal product documentation (when required).
* To help resolve customer issues and support calls (when required).
* Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
Senior SAP BPC Consultant - Leading consultancy with excellent projects and training!
Leading UK SAP Consultancy with a sound reputation in SAP BPC is currently recruiting for BPC Professionals at all levels (Consultant/Senior/Principal) to join their team. This recruitment drive has been brought about due to an excellent pipeline of SAP BPC projects.
The successful candidate will work on the full scope of SAP BPC projects within the UK and also have the chance to learn other SAP skills like SAP HANA, SAP BW/SAP BI and SAP Business Objects should you be keen to do so.
The business prides itself on a hugely enjoyable working environment. It is extremely friendly and very collaborative. Although travel is required, like all consultancies roles, the balance they can offer is one of the best in the industry.
You will work closely with blue chip clients in the UK to understand, document, design & deliver high profile SAP BPC projects. The job will also incorporate other consultancy style duties such as proposals, POC's, technical pre-sales as well as high level strategy, architecture and capability growth developments.
- British, EU Passport or ILR in order to gain security clearance (preferred).
- Deep technical knowledge of all areas of SAP.
- At least 2 full life cycle projects in SAP BPC (Netweaver).
- Sound functional knowledge across budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- High level communication & client facing skills.
- An accountancy qualification would be a huge advantage.
Digital Project Manager required for a leading E-commerce solutions provider in Oxford.
The Digital Project Manager will provide E-commerce consulting services including business requirements analysis, scope of work, detailed specification and estimates.