CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
Business Analyst, BA, product owner - Software retail, customer analytics, agile - required for an industry leading big data company based in Manchester, North West - Commutable from Stockport, Bolton, Oldham, Huddersfield, Halifax, Chester, Warrington, Preston, Liverpool, Leeds, Stoke, Crewe and Sheffield.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as a business analyst/product owner for a global big data/customer analytics company. You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects. You will have experience managing all life cycle stages and be able to effectively collaborate with market teams and end users to ensure the highest product standards possible. You will be familiar with working on large platforms and development builds across a wide spectrum of techs (full stack, Back End, Front End - essential) and will therefore need a strong technical and business background. Anyone who has worked on complex customer analytics/insight applications will be ideal, whether that be financial, retail or E-commerce based.
You will have proven experience working on large scale software development projects and lead from the front in all aspects of Business Analysis including Data Flows, defining and documenting business/technical requirements and building use cases.
Skills and experience;
- Analysis and documenting complex technical/business needs
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
- Producing data and process models for large development projects
- Experience working across all life cycle stages
- Experience working across multiple software development projects (Full stack)
- Background within financial, E-commerce or retail
- Customer analytics/insight application experience (advantageous)
- Experience working with technical, QA and design teams
- Good project management skills
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Data analysis and modelling
- Passion for technology and real attention to detail and drive to understand systems
- Strong Business Analysis/product owner experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Salary will depend upon experience though will range from 35 - 50k plus an excellent benefits package including bonus of over 10%.
An London based web design and digital marketing are looking for a first-class ASP.Net Developer to join their multi award-winning team. If you're an accomplished web developer looking for the chance to join a web and e-commerce specialist marketing that's brimming with talented web development experts who deliver great work for a host of iconic brands, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Web Developer - ASP.NET - To work within the ICT Services Application Development team producing secure IT solutions for the Department.
Key Skills -
- Be proficient in ASP.NET VB web forms development and have a minimum of two years' experience in this field.
- Have skills and experience in SQL including SSRS and SSIS.
- Design, code, test and document new and amended programs to an agreed specification, using agreed standards and best practice security standards.
- Conduct reviews of programs and supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Produce prototypes to support discussions with the business regarding requirements and to demonstrate proposed functionality.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc updates to project/line manager(s).
- Develop specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and Data modeling techniques and design principles.
- Translate and implement development project requirements, objects, and data models for small-scale projects into physical database structures and assesses proposed changes to object and data structures.
Advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout We are currently recruiting a BI Analyst to work as part of the Newton BI team and in close collaboration with business sponsors to understand and analyze requirements, ensure alignment with business goals and manage solution delivery. The individual is to help ensure the service is robust, follows agreed technology standards, and has appropriate transparency
Nice to Have
Appreciation of enterprise data management practices such as data governance, data quality measurement, reference data management, metadata management etc
The role is an ideal fit for an individual with a strong emphasis on business interaction skills in equal measure to technical skills & knowledge. From a technical perspective, the role is 'end-to-end' encompassing data sourcing, aggregation, and manipulation in addition to data presentation & visualization.
I am currently looking for a SQL Developer to come and join one of my exciting clients based in London. They have a strong global presence in the data world and are looking for top talent to join them.
Currently working on a large-scale project, they are actively looking for a SQL Developer to join the team. In regards to skills and responsibilities, they are looking for someone who can get hands-on in the development and assist the data scientists and analysts to drive the project to success.
The ideal candidate will have experience when it comes to Data modeling and database design, this covers both logical and physical modeling along with covering strategies for large tables. Along with this, you will be a strong SQL developer both SQL, Sybase, and Data warehousing. Furthermore, you must have knowledge of NoSQL.
Other experience required:
· Build strong productive relationships with the business, IT teams and external third parties in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business
· Conduct requirements gathering sessions with various levels of the business & IT, ensuring that the strategic needs are being met while also realising incremental benefits
· Produce high quality business analyst deliverables, including business cases, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, functional & non-functional specifications
· Take full ownership of managing the product backlog of key systems
· Act as primary focus for questions related to business usage of systems within your sphere of influence.
· Support the system test teams, helping with understanding of the change and reviewing test cases to ensure full coverage
· Support the on-going development of the Business Analyst function, developing standards, procedures, and knowledge transfer
· Have proven experience of capturing, documenting and delivering detailed requirements
· Have exposure to methods for testing of requirements and measuring the delivery of these through the project life cycle.
· Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover
· Have proven experience of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Experience of working in the Insurance industry - desirable
· Experience of projects with Datamodelling and/or MI/BI elements - desirable
· Hold relevant industry qualifications eg ISEB, PRINCE2 - desirable
· Have the ability to combine soft influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, enquiries and requests to meet deadlines
· Intellect and gravitas to influence and gain credibility with business personnel and management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
· Creative, proactive, logical and innovative - you do not accept the status quo
· Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
· Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple projects at any one time
· Excellent pension scheme - 10% employer contribution/5% employee contribution
· Interest free annual season ticket loan
· Private medical scheme
· 25 days holiday rising with service (maximum of 28).
The Business Analyst will play vital role that provides the foundation required to deliver full and accurate automated solutions.
Technical Design Analyst - ETL/DW/Data Modeling
An interesting opportunity has arisen with our industry-leading client for an experienced ETL Developer/Technical Design Analyst who would like to progress their career to Data Architect level.
Our client has an experienced Data team in place and with a large number of projects coming up, they are looking to hire someone with good Data Design, Data Modeling and some Architecture experience who would like to gain exposure with the latest products and technologies while being mentored by senior architects.
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent ETL Development experience
- Good knowledge of Database Design
- Hands-on Data Modeling experience
- Agile experience
- An enthusiasm to learn
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and agreeing data solutions
- Collaborate with design and delivery, providing definition detail to facilitate these into the build.
- Support the Data Governance group, improving quality and standards
This role will cover the full offline marketing mix and will work closely with the digital marketing team.
I'm looking for a highly experienced Data Analyst who has strong understanding of building models and data analysis. If you are looking to elevate your experience and work with one of the renowned finance firms around the world, you are on the right page. To come with it, a competitive salary and benefits will be offered. The firm is a well-known finance company across Europe.