· In conjunction with Finance Business Architecture, contributions to the development of all Finance related architecture strategies and portfolio planning.
· In conjunction with Business Architecture, contributions to the development, enforcement, and project dispensation, for all related project architecture standards.
· Principal engagement concerning project architectures for the AI for Invoice Verification project.
· A strategic outlook and previous experience of developing a 5-year strategy and associated roadmap for a complex and business critical area
· Experience of working with multiple vendors as well as internal IT teams in order to provide architecture coverage at all stages of a project and across all technical components
· Proficient in distributed computing principles and familiar with key architectures including Lambda and Kappa architectures with experience designing solutions using a broad set of data stores (e.g., HDFS, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Apache HBase, Azure DocumentDB), messaging systems (e.g., Apache Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub) and data processing engines (e.g., Azure DataBricks, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Apache Storm, Azure HDInsight).
· Project experience of architecting solutions utilising Azure Cognitive Services, Azure ML Services and Azure DataBricks.
· Deep knowledge of full lifecycle data science projects to build predictive and classification machine and deep learning models.
o TOGAF v9
o Azure Solution Architect
o Chartered IT Consultant (BCS)
o Azure AI Engineer
o Azure Data Scientist
o Azure Data Engineer
Business and IT Knowledge for Settlement, Accounting and Financial Controls:
· Good understanding of the basic business context and requirements associated with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Banking, Intercompany Transactions, Asset Accounting, and Cost Accounting
· Solid experience of SAP systems and Finance & Controlling related modules, with good understanding of the associated data and processes
· Familiarity with the reporting and analytics requirements in the Finance space, including submission to segment and group level Finance and Accounting
· Exposure to the wide variety of tools and technologies in the area of Finance Performance Management, reporting and analytics
· Familiarity with SAP FICO modules data, tables and functionalities
· SAP Business Warehouse (BW), including data modelling, ETL, report and dashboard design and build.
· Familiarity with S4 HANA, BW HANA platforms.
· Familiarity with a variety of data integration technologies and methods such as ETL, SOA/web services, and MoM (publish-subscribe, Point to Point), SAP Business Intelligence, Tableau, VBA
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Employer will only accept ‘’completed profile card’’ of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same .
If you need help with completing your application profile cards,reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org