SAP Ariba Consultant, Dynamic consultancy - £45,000-80,000 + Benefits + bonus
A specialist procurement consultancy is looking to add to its SAP Ariba practice due to an extremely healthy pipeline this year. You will have the opportunity to deliver and lead large-scale end to end implementations in multinational businesses and have an impact on projects from day one. As a SAP Ariba solution specialist you will help the customer to define their requirements by proposing best practices for SAP Ariba Source-to-Pay processes. This challenging but rewarding role would also provide you with the opportunity to work with other procurement technologies, such as SAP, Oracle etc.
-Lead all aspects of implementation and complete all SAP Ariba configuration components
-Engage with business stakeholders and able to effectively demonstrate the full SAP Ariba platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs.
-Follow SAP Ariba implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer's unique business needs.
-Provide SAP Ariba platform demonstrations, trainings and workshops
-Lead workshops, effectively and efficiently gathering the customer's business requirements
Architecting and authoring SAP Ariba solution content in support of sales activities
Key Skills and experience:
-2+ years' experience with SAP Ariba
-Additional experience with other systems is beneficial (egSAP SRM, SAP MM, VIM)
-Strong communication (written/verbal) and stakeholder management skills
-Strong analytical skills
Location: Home-based contract with travel
This exceptional opportunity is perfect for a SAP Ariba consultant within a fast-past environment. To find out more please reply to this advert with your CV attached or call George.
Network Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
Key Skills Required:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Attributes:
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
Digital Project Manager with strong stakeholder management is required to join the existing Project Management team of this exciting full-service digital agency in Shoreditch, London. Well-established for many years, and with an enviable and growing client list, they have built a deserved reputation with their clients for producing first class, data-driven and innovative work, including hardware led campaigns using augmented reality, virtual reality, touch screen technology, and the fusion of physical and digital content in arresting ways. Providing the full range of digital services to clients, they produce great quality user-centred web properties for an impressive selection of global clients. With a great working culture and a talented team, they have a fantastic reputation and are ideally placed for significant growth and are looking for first class individuals to join the team.
As a Project Manager, you will
A leading cyber security company require a Network Engineer to join their expanding team due to continued growth.As a Network Security Engineer, you will design, configure, implement and deliver the new network security Infrastructure which involves mainly Checkpoint & Palo Alto firewalls and load-balancers.
Our client is seeking a Network Security Engineer to join their systems team and be responsible for the design and management of networks and security for their SaaS infrastructure.
Key Skills & Experience:
You will be:
· An evangelist for test automation in Agile teams.
· A T-shaped individual contributor.
· Working as an individual contributor on one of the cross-disciplinary sprint teams.
· Recognising test automation opportunities at all test levels (not just at the user interface!).
· Collaborating within your sprint team and with other teams on test automation.
· Implementing and maintaining bespoke test automation frameworks, tools and infrastructure, using chosen best-fit technologies.
· Driving test automation on a sprint team, helping the team make automation part of the definition of done.
· Advertising, evangelising and communicating test automation to a wider audience.
Skills and Experience:
· You are educated to degree level or possess equivalent professional experience.
· You possess strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· You have strong attention to detail.
· You are self-motivated and target-driven.
· You are highly organised with a logical, methodical approach to work.
· You have great interpersonal skills.
· You have at least 5 years' experience in Test Automation.
· You recognise test automation as a development activity.
· You haven't used the record & playback approach to test automation in years and can explain its weaknesses to others.
· You can implement automated tests at many levels and don't rely on a user interface being present.
· You are able to coach/mentor others on test automation tools and approaches.
· You understand a balanced test strategy is the best way forward. Test automation provides always there feedback allowing quality specialists to focus on creating exploratory test techniques.
Essential Skills and Technologies:
· 3 YEARS AUTOMATION ESSENTIAL
· AGILE EXPERIENCE
· .NET Expereince is a must
· Strong coding skills in one or more of C#/VB .net/Java.
· Testing frameworks such as a NUnit (2 and 3), xUnit 2, JUnit.
· Human-readable acceptance test frameworks such as SpecFlow, Gherkin and Cucumber
· User interface automation frameworks such as TestStack.White, Selenium and Microsoft Coded UI.
· Continuous Integration Platforms such as Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, Cruise Control .net.
· Source Control with Git/TFVC.
· SQL to interrogate databases.
Test Manager is required for a Financial Services client based in Cheshire. Initial contracts will be in the region of 6 months, although there is likely to be longer term work into 2018. The contract will pay in the region of £350 per day.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following experience:
If you would like more information in relation to this opportunity, please send your CV in the first instance.
My client is a marketing Leading Company who are working on a travel Clients New Java Development team to develop their Next Generation Platform - We are looking for a mid - Snr Level Java Developer (Java 8, spring, Hibernate, HTML) to join the team of this fast paced tech driven company.
One of the leading online marketplace companies in Central London is looking for a Software Development Manager to steer the future of their technical innovation and operations.You will be working in a fast-growing company which has posted over 4 Million customer requests in the UK.
They've got lots of momentum right now and a great team in central London with people from all over the world, working collaboratively to build something that's used by millions, all across the country. Also, you will be working in a great location with an amazing view from the office: from the Shard right round to the London Eye. If you're keen to be part of our fun, creative, hard-working team, have a look at this role!
As Back End Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components interfaces and microservices. You will implement and support new and existing web applications for the online consumer and tradespeople experiences. You will be part of a cross-functional Agile team working closely with Testers, Product Owners, Designers and Delivery Managers to deliver new features, designs, and improvements to the website and related systems. This is where you will showcase your collaboration skills, as you contribute to standard scrum ceremonies, such as grooming, planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos with the team.
You will have 2-3 years of Java development experience with strong object-oriented design OO/AD and design patterns. You'll have a good knowledge of the following: web services (REST, SOAP), core Spring, JEE technologies, Hibernate, SQL/NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Maven/Gradle, Unit Test (Junit/Testing), version control (git, git workflow but experience with SVN/CVS is fine), knowledge and Docker amongst many others.
As would knowledge/usage of performance monitoring tools such as AppDynamics and working within the cloud with AWS will be a plus but not essential.
If you want to work with growing company which is going places in a great environment, apply for this role in confidence and we can arrange a discussion. Competitive salary + 10% bonus and a number of benefits including travel load, bike scheme, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday and option to be in company share scheme.