The successful candidate will work with other developers in the IT team where you will design and implement new systems for use by staff, customers and suppliers. As Software Developer, you will join a growing team where you will design and implement new systems for use by many staff, customers and suppliers.
Working as part of a small team, you will be developing and maintaining Front End and Back End software features for the company's products/appliances in line with product development roadmap as defined by the Head of Engineering and guided by the
Software Development Team Leader.
With support, you will be expected to set up your own machine and development environments, and be expected to quickly get up
to speed and hit the ground running. You will be expected to work in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment.
Specification, design, development and maintenance of advanced user facing features and Back End APIs for complex Real Time and systems.
Database design in collaboration with other team members.
Conducting code reviews as per the company standards.
Active participation in the team's Agile (SCRUM) development process and other company-wide processes.
Engage in effective collaboration among geographically distributed team members.
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Business Test Manager to join our client; a leading Custody Bank based in the London, on a contract basis. The Business Test Manager will be working with internal and external stakeholders to identify business issues and priorities and relate these to test project delivery.
Job Description :
The DPS Specialist, will lead a cross-functional team delivering a Dynamic Purchasing System for the procurement of Monitoring Service Providers. They will report into and work closely with the project manager and internal stakeholders to ensure that the system is developed in line with the process and compliant with strict guidelines.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Technical management of the Implementation of the Dynamic Purchasing System.
* Working closely with the business to identify, document and implement process (including change) into the new system
* Liaise with external stakeholder (DPS Supplier) to build DPS as per Innovate UK requirements, whilst ensure compliant and governed release
* Work with UAT test manager to ensure all stakeholders are satisfied and confident that the DPS is fit for purpose
* Share best practice and knowledge with Staff as well as providing training on the use of a Dynamic Purchasing System
* Provide regular updates to Project Manager on the status of the DPS
* This dynamic individual will be experienced with Dynamic Purchasing Systems, used to working without close direction and able to manage multiple streams of work
* They will have experience in setting up a DPS from first principles
* They will be knowledgeable in the legal obligations surrounding the use of DPS
* They will be highly flexible, capable of identifying the right approach to the challenge in hand and translating that approach into effective delivery
Rullion are seeking an experienced Contract Test Manager based in Solihull
The role will involve Managing a test team for a Division or large and complex product portfolio
Independently validates external information from multiple sources. Specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques and reports results to clients and management.
Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
Develops and maintains one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact. Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs (demand management) and detailed requirements. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of need for future changes in services, products and systems. Agrees changes to be made and the planning and implementation of change. Maintains contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
Ensures the availability of hardware, software, and resources for the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Defines configurations required for testing with reference to agreed testing standards. Evaluates new developments in the organisation and the industry and advises senior management on potential growth, problem areas and resourcing needs. Ensures adherence to agreed standards and good practice.
* Deliver Testing for projects/portfolios to agreed time/budget/quality tolerances as laid down in business case, test strategy, plan and commercial agreement
* Determine the appropriate test approach, methodologies, tools and resourcing liaising with Business, IT function (including 3rd parties) and Clients to ensure cost effective testing and that coverage mitigates business risk.
* Create the test deliverables throughout the whole project life cycle applying best practice Control the entry and exit criteria to Testing.
* Provide effective communication across the full Software Development Lifecycle (internal and external) to support and manage the smooth delivery of test activity.
* Participate and lead test planning sessions and retrospective reviews and be involved in key initiatives to implement best practices in testing and quality assurance.
* Takes ownership of learning
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of HNC in relevant subject, or equivalent qualifications, plus considerable work experience in a relevant role. OR Substantial work experience in a relevant role.
* Proven technical experience in own technical specialism.
* Relevant specialist programming skills and knowledge of development processes gained through formal training specific to role eg JAVA, XML
We currently have a Front End Developer role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Front End Developer to champion best practises in a collaborative and Agile environment
*The ideal candidate will appreciate good UX/UI Design, enjoy working in an agile/Lean Environment as well as an interest in NodeJS and experience with ReactJS.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
As a Business Ananlyst you should be able to assess the impact of any business changes and their needs. You should be able to anaylse, document the requirements and communicate the same to the stakeholders who are responsible for the delivery and also support the delivery.
You will have to collabrate with many representatives from all the bussiness areas including software developers. You will also work closely with operational managers to understand and help develop their processes.
As a Business Analyst you will work strategically to identify challenges and opportunities for improvements to increase the capabilities of the relavant business areas. You will work closely with Senior Business Analysts, Solution Architects and key stakeholders to develop these into strategic business and system improvement plans.
Should be a good team player and be able to pull all the teams together to find the solutions supported by all the teams.
Should possess analytical skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
Test Lead required in Hertfordshire - this is a fully managerial position. There is no expectation for this role to undertake any hands-on testing. However, having a testing background is essential. You will manage all Senior Test Analysts - those that are setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of their own. This role will ensure that standards are maintained at the highest levels, and that any performance issues are robustly and expertly addressed in minimal time.
· Excellent people management experience.
· Implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures is a must.
· Understanding best practice on collaborative team-working.
· Agile and waterfall methodology knowledge essential.
· Review test plans and highlight areas for improvement.
· Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
· Prior experience of Functional Testing (Preparation and Execution), Integration Testing, Regression Testing, load/volume and performance testing is essential.
· UAT & end user guidance/experience. Writing test plans, scripts, regression testing and analysis.
· Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.
· Experience testing API's
· BizTalk testing expertise
· TFS experience highly desirable.
· Ability to work with multiple project teams in a Matrix management structure.
· Working knowledge of Selenium or other application automation.
· Experience of leading project teams.
· Testing exposure of cloud based applications
· Testing exposure of mobile applications.
Immediate 2 months initial and extendable assignment for two Network Security Engineers (Juniper & Palo Alto) to work for a Global IT Service Provider onsite in the area of Bristol.
Key experience & skills required:
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex BGP/MPLS topologies utilising multiple ASs, VRFs, and resilient inter-AS paths. Within this topology the candidate should be able to identify and articulate a mechanism to manipulate routing to prevent asymmetric routing between ASs, while maintaining the benefits of a dynamic routing protocol.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex multicast domains utilizing multiple PIM domains, connected together using MSDP. The candidate should be able to utilize his experience to enhance the current low-level designs, where appropriate.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting QOS models across multiple LAN platforms. Good knowledge of DSCP, COS, Classification & Marking, Congestion management (LLQ etc..), congestion avoidance (WRED etc..).
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Cisco ASA Firewalls in multi-context mode, and cluster mode. The candidate should be able to articulate how the cluster operates, how the traffic flows through the cluster, and how to troubleshoot this deployment model.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Palo Alto Firewalls, including the implementation of virtual systems in a HA Active/Passive configuration. The candidate should be able to identify the appropriate topology to enable the protection of layer 2 network segments through the Palo Alto.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting the Palo Alto Panorama centralised management server, with the ability to identify and document the capabilities of the platform in a multi-tenanted environment. Deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Prime will be an added benefit.
This role is for a senior Application Developer to work in the Rates Algo Trading Team, enhancing my clients smart / algorithmic execution tools and automated market-making platform. You will be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements analysis, to design, implementation, testing and rollout. This role sits within the rates business area.
Key skills for the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
Useful skills (although, not a must have) for the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
About the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
My client is a Tier 1 Investment bank based in London. They are seeking an experienced Java developer to be involved in the build-out of the system that runs the Front Office cross-asset trading system used by 500+ traders globally. You will work with Real Time high volume data, in particular, these systems include pricing, trading, and order management. These systems must be highly available, highly scalable, and operate with the lowest possible latency. There will be high interaction with the traders and quants so strong business facing skills are essential.