The candidate will have a great chance to gain experience on both manual and automated testing.
The desirable candidate will assist the team with QA processes and approach and also carry out UI, DB and functional testing, speed testing of desktop, mobile, other gadgets on bith staging and main server.
The work also involves,delivering web and mobile applications.
Extensive expereince in creating and maintaining automated tests - Selenium and Appium
Have demonstrable ability to read nd write test scripts in SQL, Python, PHP, JS.
Additionally, should have a good understanding of CI workflows
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Our client is looking for demonstrable knowledge working with .Net, however if you do not possess all the skills, they do have a willingness to train and develop.
Senior Web Developer, .NET Developer, Senior .NET Developer, E-commerce Developer, Senior E-commerce Developer, web development, E-commerce, C#, .NET, GIT, source control, Agile, pair programming, test driven development, TDD, continuous integration, CI
We are looking for several talented .NET Software Developers with Web and E-commerce experience to join a global E-commerce business headquartered in Bath. Offering an exceptional technical environment, with the opportunity to work with both established and cutting-edge technologies within an environment which is constantly moving forward. You will have a track record of using appropriate tools, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
We are looking for up to 4 Web Developers from all levels experience, with commercial knowledge of E-commerce
The successful Developers will also need to have .NET programming, in addition to knowledge of the following -
A Technical Business Solutions Analysts is sought by a large and well-known Retail company based near Rickmansworth. The purpose of this Business Analyst is to analyse and define Business requirements to support developments to the company's IT Systems. As a Business Analyst, you will assess the impact of change, investigate options and assist in the development of potential solutions to support Business change. You will work with members of the Business change community to ensure that requirements are unambiguous and fit for purpose and you will have regular interaction with stakeholders across all Business units so we are looking for a clear communicator.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analysts with the following:
These roles would be suitable Graduate / Junior .NET Developer who have recently graduated from university and have a basic understanding of the .NET framework (ASP.NET using C#) which might have been acquired as part of your degree course or through a placement year in industry.
Our client is a crowd funded social advertising technology platform that sells services to Facebook advertisers to grow their marketing ROI. They were recently named one of 12 Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developers (PMD); the highest distinction of excellence Facebook has ever offered their marketing partners. They have already grown by 100% this year and have ambitions to quadruple headcount by the end of 2017.
We are seeking multiple gifted .NET Developer who have a genuine passion for developing revolutionary software solutions. .NET Developer applicants should have a skill set that includes: .NET, ASP.NET (using C#), C# and SQL Server. Full training will be provided into: .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5, continuous integration, dependency injection, RESTful, Web API 2, OWIN, Katana, SQL Server 2014, Agile, Scrum, TDD and BDD.
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for 4 Java Software Developers. The company is divided into two distinct departments, Research and Development (R&D), and Consultancy and Support (C&S). Both R&D and C&S activities are based at our clients Manchester office. We are looking for 2 Java Developers to join the research and Development department responsible for the Development and maintenance of the client's product suite.
* To develop and maintain our client suite of software products.
* To help determine product functionality and have input into the product road map.
* To design and implement new product functionality.
* To maintain, refactor and improve existing functionality.
* To ensure that the product is tested to a satisfactory level.
* To work with partner companies to integrate our clients product with their products.
* To help with formal product validation (when required).
* To help with formal product documentation (when required).
* To help resolve customer issues and support calls (when required).
* Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
We're looking for a bright, up and coming Digital Project coordinator You will essentially be coming in to coordinate a number desktop gaming platforms supporting clients through the delivery, maintenance, and administration of key initiatives, systems, and processes on time and to quality. Working closely with the gaming teams and 3rd parties to ensure that new versions are consistently executed to a high standard, capturing and escalating issues and managing through to resolution.
You will keep products updated with the latest versions, latest content, and bug-free. Attend to bugs and malfunctions reported by customers. Co-ordinate with 3rd parties and Operations departments to prioritize, execute, monitor and support the product.
Thea Ideal person will be
This is a highly successful and progressive organization which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 with benefits + bonus
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre / Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you.
Our client is currently in the middle of a major network transformation programme and require a Network Engineer to lead the initiatives around network automation. The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate strong R&S (BGP, OSPF, MPLS ) and able to deliver datacentre solutions around Cisco technologies whilst integrating them with the Cloud (Azure/AWS). Commercial Python coding is a prerequisite. The role will be mainly project based with projects comprising of DC builds, cloud integration, automation and SDN.
Preferably, you will also have some experience of holding roles in fast paced and complex environments during the setup of a new organisation.
· Responsible for overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. Development/motivation of staff, directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure, applications, and development of new technical solutions.
· Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
· Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
· Ensure that all programmes and projects deliver to time, cost, and quality requirements, organising activities, clarifying tasks and responsibilities and making best use of resources.
· Demonstrate a proven track record of success in a leadership role within a corporate IT environment
Your skills and experience will include:
· Significant knowledge and experience of strategic IT planning
· Knowledge of and experience of delivering technologies in all its dimensions of an business
· Significant experience of managing IT projects
· Knowledge and exposure to IT supplier management and licensing
· Knowledge and experience of best practice in business and process analysis
· Knowledge and experience of communication and knowledge management systems
· Significant experience of developing and managing integrated business systems
· Strong leadership, people and team management skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong ability to engage and manage stakeholders
· Experience in driving innovation and change in an established industry or organisation
· UK rail industry and/or capital programme knowledge and experience is an advantage
Education And Qualifications
Master's Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelor degree and experience (in information technology/computing)
Member of relevant professional body.
Our client is a provider of software and services, leading the way in data driven infrastructure asset management. They use their imagination and expertise to bring new levels of innovation to data collection, analysis, interpretation and decision making, enabling their customers to achieve more with less.
As the Senior Web Developer you will be developing various web projects.
You will be developing NEW CakePHP CMS solutions, application and coding systems and data integration.
Quality service is key when dealing with customers or clients, so a professional and positive image is important.
Award winning established FinTech company based in the heart of London. They work in the financial market, panning across the globe. Working on agnostic platforms using CakePHP and Real Time data.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer, using CakePHP, in the Finance industry, based in London are:
As the Senior Web Developer the key skills required are:
Beneficial skills are:
Your new company:
A leading business and technology services company with a global workforce. In the UK, they are ranked as a top 5 Defence software and IT services supplier providing defence advisory services, software solutions, systems integration, secure hosting services and training across the Ministry of Defence including frontline operations, security, intelligence, communications, personnel systems, logistics and infrastructure.
Your new role:
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects. The development will build upon a bespoke .NET capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality. In addition, some of this role will support the previously released functionality
Your skills and experience
You will have a very good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and be proficient in C#
Knowledge of formal testing, COTS products, Linux/Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, Integration/
System testing or FAT/SAT would be desirable, however the main desire is for strong commercial experience of C# development.