Key skills required:
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
Difrent is a Digital and IT Practice focused on supplying individuals and teams to help our clients address Digital and Technology challenges. We have an ambitious 5-year growth plan that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Blue Chip clients. Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight talking. We empower our team to be bold in their thinking and in delivering transformative solutions; we are only limited by the limits of what we can imagine.
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful and growing IT Network team.
Key Skills required some of the following:
- Lead all aspects of testing for the PTP FOM programme
- Produce the Test Strategy and Test Plans for executing that strategy across the Programme
- Sechedule, Prioritize and Manage the workload of a team of testers
- Own Standards, Processes, and Quality Assurance of all testing activities to meet business needs
- Test strategy and execution of testing for a large complex transformation programme
- Test plans and test cases
- Advanced test tools and techniques
- Testing automation tools and techniques
- Code repository tools and configuration management tools
- Software development life cycle and large scale data migration projects
- Test team leadership skills
- Experience working within delivery teams for transformation programmes of significant scale
Up to £550 pd
We are looking for someone with extensive agency experience (large - mid-size digital agencies) with previous experience working on large scale platform builds or other live platform/ web builds/native app builds.
You may also have:
The candidate must be able to work in a changing and sometimes challenging environment - able to deal with changing demands whilst maintaining a professional and proactive approach.
* Work with the development team to design, optimise and implement SQL Server solutions for the product platform
* Engage in server management, configuration and optimisation
* Ensure that databases are functioning optimally and are scalable
* Provide suggestions for technical solutions and improvements to the current databases
* Assist with deployments to the database during software releases and updates
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above. Design and implementation of database schema, stored procedures, indexes, triggers. Management of SQL Server including server configuration, optimisation and backups. AlwaysOn availability group experience. Strong knowledge of current technical trends and techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Performance Tuning
Desired Skills. Data Warehouse experience. SSDT and GIT. JIRA
As a Salesforce Success Administrator you will be the main point of contact for our customers with a Success Plan. You'll help them get Salesforce running in the best way for their business, through customization of the platform, workflow, automation, reports and dashboards. You'll manage 5 to 10 accounts by listening to their requirements, proposing and delivering a technical solution, and keeping them happy.
This is core to the customer success philosophy:
They believe all businesses should be able to have a CRM that is right for them.
Excellent Salesforce knowledge
Excellent system configuration
Verbal and written communication
If this role is of interest please apply by clicking below.
London office of US law firm seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team.
The ideal candidate with have:
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to develop/design software projects that contribute to solving political / financial crimes. As the Java Developer you'll be joining our tech hub in Central London, re-engineering a world-class product whilst migrating it to the cloud.
Java Developer with a minimum of 3 years' Java experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing online financial assistant for businesses, to be based in Central London.
They develop next generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data with their long term mission to connect SMEs to capital markets with the blockchain.
As a core part of the team, you will need to be versatile and eager to tackle new problems, and to define new boundaries for data analytics.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Share options, flexible working hours, free beer
My client is looking for a candidate with a Business Testing Design and Delivery background (UAT, Regression and E2E) who will we working on the full test life cycle within their Treasury department.
You will have
*Experience with EUCs (end user computing) and Report testing
*Defect Management, Configuration Management, Estimation and Reporting (welcome)
*Experience working within a Treasury role and/or testing a treasury based change
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003