Difrent is a Digital and IT Practice focused on supplying individuals and teams to help our clients address Digital and Technology challenges. We have an ambitious 5-year growth plan that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Blue Chip clients. Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight talking. We empower our team to be bold in their thinking and in delivering transformative solutions; we are only limited by the limits of what we can imagine.
Cognitive Computing Director is required by and one of the world leaders in Data and Information Management Company to head up their Cognitive Analytics practice and to lead the design, architecture and delivery of cognitive computing and artificial intelligence solutions on some of the most complex and innovative Advanced Analytics initiatives in the UK.
Required experience and skills:
· experience in leading architecture and delivery of large scale Advanced Analytics based, technology innovation initiatives
· extensive experience in implementing Cognitive Computing solutions in commercial environment
· full life cycle experience including strategy, design and implementation
· experience in Natural Language Processing and Advanced Semantic Design
· excellent client facing skills
· experience in building and leading teams
· definition of go-to-market strategy experience.