We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
Data Analyst who has solid commercial experience working with SQL Server / Excel / ETL / Data Migration / Data Modelling. There is a real opportunity to progress with in a growing team and gain experience with different technologies.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and high performing Data Analyst to maintain the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) that supports the In Service Support (ISS) of a major IT programme, and to support a fast moving schedule of software and hardware renewals.
The CMDB Data Analyst will report to the ISS Configuration Manager. The role will require good interpersonal skills and high levels of energy and a willingness to work with multiple suppliers and stakeholder to confirm requirements and licencing status, and implementing disciplined Information Management practices. The work location will be in may require occasional visits to other customer sites.