You will report directly into the IT Director, managing a small team of technicians and be responsible for the delivery of IT support for multiple sites across the UK. To be considered you will have an excellent track record of leading a successful team and managing a range of technologies.
This will also include the following:
· Windows Server management 2008 R2/2012/2016
· Technical Knowledge - Windows, VMWare, Networking (LAN/WANs/Routers/VLAN's/VPN's/Wi-Fi), Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, RDS and Terminal Services
· IT Project Management Skills
· Infrastructure Background
· Solid networking knowledge - configuration and administration
· An Understanding of AV and Telephony Systems
· Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practice- ITIL v3 Foundation
· Liaising with 3rd parties and vendors
· Travel to office sites/venues will be required on occasion
· Any candidates with experience in the hospitality or leisure industry where you have supported multiple sites would be desirable.
Our client is a leading global Asset Management firm who are now looking to recruit a Support Analyst (2nd Line, Systems Administration, Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Citrix, VMware) on a permanent basis.
As the firms Support Analyst (2nd Line, Systems Administration, Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Citrix, VMware) you will be responsible for daily operational checks, investigating and resolving any problems identified. You will provide administration and support for corporate PC, server, telephony and LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Other key responsablites for this Support Analyst:
Exposure to any of the following areas would be advantageous:
*Reporting to the IT Director, you will help to define the strategic plans for future infrastructure, network and IT support needs for the business
*Manage the provision of high-level IT support services to internal and external clients and venue staff (IT, AV, Wi-Fi, Networking, etc.)
*Responsible for the management, operation, support and improvement of;
Business systems and Servers (web, app, DB)
Technical infrastructure - IT, Audio Visual, Networking, Compute, Storage, etc.
*Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the IT, security and Audio Visual environments.
*Administration, Patching and monitoring of the Servers & storage environments to identify and act on issues before they become problems.
*Responsible for the management, guidance and mentoring of the IT team staff and contractors to ensure that operational systems and infrastructure run efficiently across all venues;
*Recommendation, Implementation and management of security systems at all levels in order to protect the company's data and infrastructure
*Managing subcontract, supplier, vendors and support company relationships
*Add value to the business by driving greater efficiency and effectiveness through systems, automation and process improvement.
*Ensures security and upgrades are applied to all endpoints, Servers and networking equipment
*Management of Backups, DR and BC systems
*Optimizes system availability, security, and performance of systems.
*Help drive the implementation of ITIL processes as required
*Risk assessment of system stability and deployment of mitigation measures
*IT related purchasing management
*Minimum 3 years' IT management experience, ideally working in a multi-site environment
*Windows Server management 2008 R2/2012/2016
*Good Knowledge of Active Directory/Group Policy/DHCP
*Experience of Microsoft HA Clustering and DNS configuration and administration
*Good working knowledge of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, RDS and Terminal Services
*Good working knowledge of VMware (ESX, vSphere, etc)
*Solid networking knowledge, including configuration and Administration (LANs, WANs, Routers, VLANs, VPNs, Wi-Fi)
*SQL Server Administration or DBA skill
*MS Exchange 2010 and later versions
*Web server Configuration& Administration
*Experience with SCCM/WSUS/WDS
*Data Centre management experience
*Experience of SANs, Backup Systems, DR
*Security (endpoint and server security, proxies, anti-ransomware, etc)
*3rd party Application maintenance, update and patching
*Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate internally and with clients at all levels
*Well presented with good communications and interpersonal skills
*Good attention to detail, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
*Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
*Must be available to work extended hours and travel to other sites when required.
The Infrastructure Analyst will be experienced working in a team environment, will be an excellent communicator IT Infrastructure Analyst (Technical) - (networking, Windows, VMware, AD, SAN, HP, XenApp, Citrix, Exchange)
London - £45,000 - 50,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced 3rd line infrastructure analyst - providing technical support across a wide range of technologies. The team will be responsible for ensuring 3rd line server support for the business - mix of BAU support and project work.
· Application Support Manager with excellent leadership skills, combined with drive and the passion to learn new technologies.
· The Application Support Manager will be focused on leading an Application Support team that provide support across - Business Intelligence (SSRS)/CRM/Tracking & Fleet Management software/Bespoke Applications, and Cloud based technologies.
· The role would suit someone that is inquisitive in nature, combined with the ability to rise to the challenge of learning new technologies.
· Able to lead from the front with enthusiasm and focus - demonstrating the right behaviors.
· Excellent customer service experience - key focus on providing a best of breed support service.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Application Support - team leading experience
· Providing hands on' support - still enjoys being hands on' when required and solving problems
· Excellent customer facing support experience
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Lead the team to support CRM & Fleet Management Software - happy to learn these systems
· Broad range of technical skills and experience - ideally provide support across bespoke Applications, data focused software such as - SQL (SSRS) - would be ideal if you have any SQL knowledge
· Lead the team to create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Contribute to the on-going development of system automation - helping to remove the responsibility from users and reporting systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data
· Lead data migration work between systems, when required
· Liaise with operations and internal and external clients to support and develop robust and effective business processes whilst identifying opportunities to improve these processes
· Undertake and lead data cleansing work as required by internal and external clients
· Provide assistance to ensure strong leadership across the application support helpdesk and the project portfolio
· CRM - Leasepath
· Fleet Management Software - Iceman