Expert level knowledge of creating product and solution using cloud architectures on either AWS or Azure
Experience of developing cloud solutions (using cloud native
Experience working with a wide range of technologies such as Service bus, SQL, NoSQL DB
Candidate should have experience in creating RESTful APIs & SOAP APIs
Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability architectures in an Cloud environment
Expert level knowledge in implementing cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Salesforce)
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
You will have:
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organization based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you.My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment.
The ideal candidate will have firm foundations within the Dealership environment as a Sales Manager Are you a UK Sales Manager passionate about delivering results for yourself and your team?
Do you have the leadership to drive forward a team of BDM's?
Are you motivated to spearhead serious growth in the UK and beyond?
Our client has a holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise. In the past few years they have built an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad. Their passion is about their people and their quality service.
They are a great Company to work for, driven, passionate but also a great bunch of people that provide a fantastic culture and work environment. They provide excellent benefits, share options and prospects and invest in their people. They are about providing stability and support for their employees.
As a member of the management team, you will be a strategic thinker and key to driving the next level of strategic growth. This important strategic hire will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Candidate Criteria:
If you are interested in this experience and have the relevant experience and skills then please apply below or send your CV to Shannon.
A large financial servcies organisation is seeking a Network Engineer to support their complex and dynamic enterprise technology team in London.
Essential experience: At least 3 years' experience working as a Network Engineer (CCNA) in a large organisation, excellent communication skills and excellent problem solving capabilities. Good knowledge of routing and switching and enterprise Firewall solutions (Cisco ASA and Checkpoint).
You will monitor and manage network monitoring systems and ticketing systems. You will actively manage and troubleshoot issues that arise whilst contributing to operational projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative technology division where there is freedom to grow your career and develop your technical expertise.
A boutique Managed Services Provider are currently looking for multiple client facing Infrastructure Support Engineers to join the team on a permanent basis to support their continued growth. You can be based out of their HQ in Manchester or from the clients DC in London.As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will play a key part in various projects on various client sites and will provide technical support to the business.
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare after 6 months, company Phone and laptop, discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance, vendor training and certification.
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following skills and knowledge;
· HPE solutions - blade system, 3Par
· Enterprise SAN/Blade Systems
· Ideally some network knowledge - CISCO, HP
· Strong knowledge of VMware
· Understanding of Microsoft AD and Windows Server
· Knowledge/Certified of ITIL
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibility;
· BAU 3rd Line Support to the business
· Project lead for various customers
· Project delivery and management plans aligned to customer needs
· Implementing solutions onsite
· Client Delivery Consulting onsite in DC's
· Pre-sales - Solution Design and Architecture
· Client conference calls post sales and pre-sales
Search IT are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with a strong Firewall and Security background for our prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA/CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you!
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre/Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you!
In-depth knowledge of the following:
Broad understanding of Firewalls, Network applications eg F5, Juniper, Cisco
F5, Juniper, Cisco significant experience of incident, Problem and Change Management in an operational perspective
Working with the relevant internal stakeholders and third parties to build components that meet design specifications first time around and to the agreed budget and priority.
Build components to standard design protocols and ensure the build process is documented so any design faults can be readily identified and rectified.
Create, run and maintain the processes by which builds can be tested to ensure the components function in line with the design specification and rectify any performance issues that arise.
If you've worked in a previous Network Engineer role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Salary for this Award Winning Camberley, Surrey area Cisco Partner Network Engineer opportunity is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
Top-notch Web Developer required for tech-driven financial trading organisation based in Central London.
The Web Developer will be working on a groundbreaking Real Time trading platform used by millions of traders based across Europe and the USA and is widely provides services and solutions to the financial market.
The Web Developer will have strong experience of working on real-time, highly-available platforms within Agile teams with a proven track record of delivering high quality, maintainable, well-tested, modular code. The organisation pride themselves on using the latest technologies, and the successful Web Developer will mirror the company's drive to work with next-gen tech.
The successful Web Developer will have some or all of the following:
- Distributed systems
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.