Join a company with a technical stack that is cutting edge, whose product development methodologies are very current, and engineers are free to choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Importantly, they ensure staff also have the ability to achieve a good work life balance. This role is focused on providing solutions to problems faced by the development or business teams using APIs and automation.
- Designing and implementing low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions
- Managing the life cycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
- Contributing to the company-wide frameworks.
- Close relationship with our customers and providing support
Skills & Requirements
- Highly capable in Node JS with the desire to learn new languages
- Familiarity with a range of AWS technologies, particularly serverless
- Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- TDD, Pair programming and other standard development practises
- Database design/SQL
- Awareness of Elasticsearch, GraphDB or similar
- Background in testing, API development or UI/Front End development a bonus
- Experience using Fastly.
- Use of CI tools, particularly Jenkins and CircleCI