Beatmysalary is looking to on board an Azure Engineer to cater to an international project to support one of our fastest growing clients in the UK.
This role needs experience to show that you have thorough knowledge to assist the organisations transform to cloud based technologies.
Also, this particular position is mainly looking for someone who will be focused on security elements of Azure and also PowerShell scripting.
The candidate must have a strong Automation experience - PowerShell scripting and ARM Template/ Json Scripting.
Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS.
Azure security - Firewalls/ Monitoring
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Senior QA Analyst/Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong automation skills at a global company in Manchester. Working in a high performing product development team, this roll will play an important part in the creation and automation of the test framework.
You will design and build a suite of automated tests that show functional and non-functional requirements, working closely with product teams and developers to create test scenarios in line with the development plan.
The tech environment you'll be working in includes Scala, Python, Hadoop, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes.
You must have strong experience in BDD in a gherkin-based framework such as behave or cucumber, and to be comfortable working in a Continuous Integration and deployment environment with tools such as Team City.
You'll be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of Agile/Scrum and manage development artifacts in a source control repository. The company are a global organisation with circa 2000 employees, based in 10 countries. This role is in their core software engineering office in central Manchester with easy commuting links.
You will receive 25 days leave, a good bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package. On the last Friday of the month the whole company finish at 2pm, and 4pm on all other Fridays.
Other benefits include:
Flexible working hours, a casual dress culture, subsidised masseuse and osteopath (Visits office weekly), Travel and Parking Season Ticket Loan, Fruity Wednesdays, your birthday off, free use of company gym and critical illness cover.
Application Support Analyst job Technical Analyst job support analyst job
Your new company
Independent Investment Management Organisation
Your new role
Application Support Analyst - Fixed Income - working within Investment Management Global Production Services provides technology support services. Supporting traders, fund managers, research analysts and investment operations staff in all international locations,
What you'll need to succeed
Purpose of your role This is a Front Office facing role within the Investment Management Global Production Services team, delivering a comprehensive technical support services to Fixed Income investment professionals. The successful candidate would be expected to provide application first line support services for Fixed Income platforms used by investment management business users.
The role requires the candidate to be able to perform the following prime functions:
Hands on experience supporting applications that use the following technologies:
An International Events company providing bespoke and innovative app design for the Events Industry is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, focusing on iOS and Android design of fully functional webapps. The role will be based in Central London and offers a relaxed and dynamic working environment.
Our client a world-leading Fintech organisation are seeking a Senior Front End Web Developer to join their Engineering team based in London.
You will be someone who likes to:
You will have high bar for quality, maintainability, scalability, performance, efficiency, security and all the other things that make great software great.
What a typical week looks like?
Nice to Haves
A Financial Services firm in Central London looking for an Application Support Engineer to provide support for the firm's bespoke applications, related databases and environments. Candidate must have strong Scripting skills and knowledge of MS SQL. Retail Financial Services experience preferred but not essential.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, the successful applicant will be working in a small IT function (10 people) supporting a 150 person business in a Windows environment. You will be making a positive contribution to the team through providing system support, seeing opportunities to automate processes, managing face to face queries and developing scripts to assist with data manipulations.
As an Application Support Engineer, your day to day duties will include the following:
· Providing technical and function support to the business user for applications
· SQL data fixes and enhancements alongside development
· Building, management and monitoring of DEV/UAT/PROD environments.
· Deployment of bespoke software
· Batch Scripting and proactively seeking opportunities to introduce automation where possible
· Maintaining and enhancing DR/BCP planning. With the service delivery manager.
· Previous experience in an Application/Production support role
· Excellent experience supporting Windows Server (2012 r2) environments.
· Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and SQL Scripting
· Excellent Scripting skills (PowerShell preferred)
· Experience using tools such as GitHub and Jira
Nice to haves:
· Experience coding or supporting C# based applications
· Exposure to solutions such as VMWare, AWS and Veeam.
· Management Information reporting tools
· Strong experience of IT Service Management (eg Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management) processes and tools
· QlikView Server Administration And Development
· Qlik Sense Administration And Development
· Strong experience within a Management Information reporting role, at either 2nd or 3rd line.
· Understanding of Scripting and code technologies to assist with support and management of applications, environments and development requirements.
· Strong analytic and technical problem solving skills across multiple domains, including applications and infrastructure.
· Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and manage effectively through to resolution.
· Excellent stakeholder skills, ability to effectively listen, communicate, challenge and influence team members, immediate peer group and senior managers.
· Ability to liaise with product vendors and 3rd parties to clarify solution requirements.
· Able to demonstrate professionalism at all times.
· Exposure to the full application management life cycle.
· Strong exposure and understanding of application infrastructure.
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Qlikview Reporting, Widgets, Bookmarks, Sharing, QVDs
· Qlikview Publisher, Clustering, Load balancing, Resilience, Security, Authentication and Authorisation
· Scripting languages like power-Shell,
· Enterprise web applications, N-Tier Applications, Web services
· Any exposure to Hyperion Financial Management Systems
· Any exposure to Market/Asset Data Management systems/data warehouses.
· Awareness of Windows Server including NTFS, Active Directory
· Finance and Capital Market systems.
Upon joining, the Senior .NET Developer (C#, .NET, MVC) will get to know the 8 strong team and get to work with defining technology structures and principles. The .NET Developer will also investigate new and emerging technologies and apply these where useful. The Senior .NET Developer (C#, .NET, MVC) will also be responsible for the hosted platform the company use - so any experience of hosted infrastructure would be great.
You MUST have the following experience:
One of the following:
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
You will be working with C# 6 and ASP.NET Web API 2.x to build online banking applications. Some of the work will be to extend existing applications, some of the work will be completely greenfield.
The department is still evolving from an Agile and DevOps perspective. In some products, releases can be as many as 30/month. Configuration management, automated deployment, and continuous integration are done with PowerShell DSC, MS Build, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
As an IT Infrastructure Team Lead (Open Source) you will help architect and build the ground breaking, game changing technology solutions that power the business. You will help pushing the limits of what technically can do as we write, build and run all our own software systems.
· Support technology and customer operational environments
· Building the effectiveness, productivity and performance of the team
· Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the team's productivity
· Fostering collaboration and building relationships with project/development teams within the business
· Supporting team members with a focus on personal development
· Leading great communication practices inside the team and with other teams they interact with
· Lead by example through technical excellent
· Hands on role splitting 50/50 operational responsibilities as well as leading and mentoring the team.
· The role will grow over time with opportunities to be more management focused
· Act as a bridge between the operations and the development teams to help promote a maturing DevOps culture.
· Incident and Stakeholder management at all levels
· Guidance for the BAU technical support teams
Ideal applicants will have a good breadth of experience across most of the following, ideally with a specialism in one or two areas -
· Linux & UNIX (RedHat, Apache, Tomcat)
· SAN and Cloud Storage (eg CEPH, NetApp, Veeam)
· Container Platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
· DevOps tooling (eg Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Jenkins)
· Awareness of AWS and Google Cloud Platform
· OpenStack [desirable]
· Networking and Connectivity [desirable]
· Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware) [desirable]
I’m looking for a couple of Full-stack Developers to join a well-established and rapidly growing software company based right in the heart of London to work on their Client’s responsive Greenfield web applications and websites.
To join a multi-disciplined team delivering bespoke, industry-specific software solutions. Developers are responsible for the full SDLC, including gathering, documenting & verification of requirements, developing testing strategies, recommending architecture and presenting solutions, efficiently coding and testing product, and supporting the released product for improvements and defects.
The team is responsible for delivering, maintaining and improving a suite of software solutions to enable the business to accept orders, progress workflows to aid in their fulfilment and to deliver completed orders to end users. Additionally, the product suite included integrations with 3rd party suppliers and some clients.
The job holder will be exposed to full stack development, expected to strive to improve skill, learn new techniques and methodologies and challenge the team with new ideas.
Responsible for communication with business users to draw out their requirements and ensure clear expectations.
Responsibility for analysis and documentation of requirements, to be presented back to stakeholders for signoff
Create, test and integrate software components using defined technologies and languages. Including writing and developing test tools and checklists.
Provide support for implemented solutions including internal and external user queries and associated fixes and changes
Plan and carry out testing strategies including unit, system and integration tests
Create user acceptance test strategies and support users in their execution
Implement the software components of solutions
Manage discrete project elements/own tasks as directed by the CTO - to be delivered on-time and in-budget
Contribute to improving development processes and methodologies
MS Dynamics/XRM WCF
Entity Framework 6
TDD & Unit Testing (NUnit, Moq, IoC, ninject)
CI tools (Teamcity, Octopus or similar)
Able to adopt a can do attitude with a flexible approach of working
within the Technology department
Enthusiastic Team player ability to share knowledge, and support other developers
Works effectively with a group of people to achieve local and company goals
Passionate and proud of their work.
Ability to work on own initiative as and when required
Flexible in approach with the ability to provide ad-hoc support out of hours as required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as attendance at some client meetings will be required. Can communicate clearly and effectively in all relevant media face-to-face, telephone, e-mail, letter etc
Persistent to ensure that all hurdles are appropriately resolved/overcome
Interprets information and draws meaningful conclusions
Takes a methodical approach to guaranteeing that what needs to be delivered is delivered exactly to requirement.
Python Developers required with strong Python/Ansible Development skills and API's ideally RESTful and developing Python interfaces to API's and Python modules is required to work on one of the world's largest Openstack private Cloud solutions pushing the boundaries of cloud innovation is required by world leading technology giant in London.
As a Python Developer you will have
Desirable skills as a Python developer would include
This is an outstanding chance to broaden you skills and work on cloud automation at quite some scale.
Roles are open at Mid and senior Developer and the company will offer a chance to become a Cloud expert on an award winning platform