You will be required to develop and produce dashboards and reporting, ensuring timely and accurate delivery in line with BI and Business requirements.
You will be assigned to working on HR related data such as:
· New starters
Some of these requests will be ad-hoc', so being adaptable is a must. As the BI Analyst, you will be responsible for constant seeking of methods to improve reporting and visualisations as you see fit.
You will provide insightful analysis, helping to identify patterns and trends where necessary, adding commentary as required, enabling the business to make robust decisions.
It will be expected in this position you will pick up and develop your skill set, with the opportunity to utilise a number of different tools and technologies, essential for a BI Analyst.
· Reporting and Dashboard Development
· BI Analysis - Trends, Patterns
· An excellent communicator
· Adaptability and willingness to learn
· Report and Dashboard Development (design, develop, analyse, test)
· Highly Analytical and logically in approach
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Microsoft Office Suite
· MicroStrategy or QlikView
· HR Reporting/HR Analysis Metrics