We are looking for several Business Analyst's to join our unique, fast growing and specialist Business Analysis service provider who specializes in delivering Agile and Waterfall software development/SDLC projects for a range of long standing, high profile & blue chip customers.
As a Business Analyst you should expect to spend 1-3 years onsite with each UK blue chip in either London or one of our other locations (Milton Keynes, Slough, Newbury, Hayes, Bracknell or Cambridge - taking into account what works best for you), and be offered great promotion and career opportunities available with these high profile customers.
You will have the chance to be considered for promotion twice a year - giving you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you desire. You will have regular training opportunities and be able to take advantage of being part of a unique BA community where you can also take part in social and charity events.
Working for this top employer as they experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity as a Business Analyst to enhance and develop your career working on high profile Agile and/or Waterfall software development/SDLC projects with like-minded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are.
You will also be given the opportunity to complete ISEB and Scrum Master certifications, progress with a view to becoming a Senior/Lead BA in the future, and also have the opportunity to work from home in certain cases.
Skills required for this Business Analyst role are:
Any formal qualifications in Agile, ISEB and/or Project Management would be of interest but by no means essential as full training is available.
Business Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - Experts in their field!
*Start date: ASAP; ideally immediately available or currently on a 1 month max. notice period*
Salary: £43-50k (depending on experience) + pension (6% contrib) + flexible benefits (£1,200) + extracurricular interest allowance (£120) + share awards + excellent holiday
Location: Central London & at least one other mentioned above
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Your new role
As a passionate and driven Business Analyst you will work directly with key stakeholders across the business to support changes that meet user needs and technical requirements.
You will gain understanding of the internal IT systems and their capabilities, capture and analyse business processes in order to identify and determine opportunities for process improvement.
You will work collaboratively to redesign and document processes and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements. Complete involvement in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion you will gather requirements, analyse and produce detailed process maps, and deliver functional and non-functional specifications.
This is a highly exciting time to join the organisation currently going through a radical period of change and expansion and transformation specifically in IT and will be highly appealing to an adaptable, self- starter looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience as a Business Analyst in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion, including project initiation, process and requirements analysis, testing, and transition to live activities
· Experience in successfully influencing changes in current practices to support business benefits
· Proficiency in business analysis, business engagement, change management, business architecture, process improvement, software design and requirements engineering
· You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
· BPMN, UML2, Agile, or Lean Business Analysis and/or Project Management methodologies such as Prince 2 qualifications are highly desirable but not essential
· You will possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to produce clear concise analysis and documentation and demonstrate prior experience in building good relationships at all levels
· You will be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams including with business and technical stakeholders.
Business Analyst - We are actively seeking a strong Business Analyst to join one of the UK's largest companies within their field. As the Business Analyst you will be working on the most exciting programme to date with it having a huge effect on the business for the next 5 years. As the Business Analyst you will need to have a strong analytical background as well as proven Documentum experience.
The Business Analyst will be working within an Asset Management environment so previous experience with assets is necessary. The strong Business Analyst will need to have excellent BPMN, process mapping and analytical skills. This is an incredible opportunity for the Business Analyst to join a company and make a difference.
Key Skills for the Business Analyst:
Business Analyst - Documentum
Location: South East England
Duration: 12 months
Day Rate: £350 - £375
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!