Candidates applying for this role will be responsible for-
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst Developer to work for a leading Hedge Fund, this is a fantastic opportunity.
I would be keen to speak to candidates ASAP the duties of the role are
To provide accurate, timely data to the business by applying technology to automate data collection, processing, storage, cleaning and management.
Work with equity and macro researches and portfolio managers to understand their data needs
Implement and improve technology solutions to load, manage and deliver data for the systematic trading models, algorithmic execution systems and other Front Office systems
Implement and improve technology solutions to clean and produce derived data sets from raw data sets
Work with production systems group to ensure data problems are resolved quickly and accurately
Work with data vendors to investigate new and alternative sources of data for the business, ensuring availability of high quality and value-for-money data for the business
Any other duties commensurate with the post holder's position and seniority
All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
More than two years' experience of programming in any OO language (we mainly use Java and Matlab with some C#/Python)
More than two years' experience of database systems and SQL (preferably SQL Server and/or Vertica)
Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, Scripting and tools
Willing to carry out operational data tasks alongside developing new solutions
Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
Excellent communication skills.
Experience in handling financial data sets and familiarity with financial instruments (equities, futures, FX)
Exposure to data vendor technology; Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Axioma etc
Experience of developing tools for managing/visualising/exploring complex data sets
We're looking for a bright, up and coming Digital Project coordinator You will essentially be coming in to coordinate a number desktop gaming platforms supporting clients through the delivery, maintenance, and administration of key initiatives, systems, and processes on time and to quality. Working closely with the gaming teams and 3rd parties to ensure that new versions are consistently executed to a high standard, capturing and escalating issues and managing through to resolution.
You will keep products updated with the latest versions, latest content, and bug-free. Attend to bugs and malfunctions reported by customers. Co-ordinate with 3rd parties and Operations departments to prioritize, execute, monitor and support the product.
Thea Ideal person will be
This is a highly successful and progressive organization which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 with benefits + bonus
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Birmingham area.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director of IT will be responsible for product development, vendor performance to contract, platform roadmaps and Bi-Modal change delivery across Shared Services.
Our Client is currently transitioning their Back Office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will, therefore, need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions, in addition, the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
Network Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Technical Support - Infrastructure Engineer - Project Engineer - Windows Server 2012/2016 - VMware - CCNA - Storage Solutions - Microsoft Desktop 7/10 - Networking Routing - DNS - London - £45,000 - £50,000
I am looking for a meticulous 3rd Line Support Engineer to be an escalations point within the network and infrastructure team and to work with the onsite project team in assisting in day to day delivery of technical support!
If you have excellent customer facing skills and happy to get involved in project work and provide great customer experience support then this is the role for you!
The main responsibility of this role is to provide Infrastructure Support/3rd Line Technical Support/Network Support within the Microsoft, Cisco and Virtualisation operating & application arena. The role is focused upon day to day delivery of technical support which needs to be completed in an effective and attentive manner. The nature of the business requires a high level of technical knowledge, flexibility, common sense and initiative. If you are a Network Infrastructure Engineer looking for your next London based career opportunity then contact Adam NOW - Salary is £45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits.
· Experience in application support management and team leadership role.
· Experience in leading a multi skilled technical team in a customer focused environment.
· Experience of running a technical team in a customer focused financial services environment.
· Good understanding of infrastructure architecture and principles.
· Demonstrable understanding of application and network security.
· Excellent understanding of the SDLC in multiple technologies.
· Worked within the Banking and Financial Sector.
· Exposure of some of the following: SWIFT, BACS/CHAP, Reuters, Bloomberg, Treasury.
· Worked with third party providers.
My Client is looking for an App Support Manager to manage their App Support Team of between 5-10 people. This opportunity is based within the City and is the perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and continue their career within the banking and financial sector.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the team, providing high quality operational and technical app and systems support to their customers and internal business functions. The team is great and environment is relaxed.
My client is a top ranked and multi-award winning Hedge Fund based in Central London. We are after an experienced 1st/2nd line Support Technical analyst with a great personality. The environment is fast paced with multiple new projects going into 2018 and great tech. You'll have a broad range of responsibilities from fixing a desktop/mobile to dealing with the CTO to plan and implement new infrastructure projects. You'll be working in the Front Office so dealing with Traders, Hosting/3rd party suppliers as well as the Back Office. A full spec below is available.
The successful First/Second Line Technical Support Analyst will have the following technical skills/experience -
. Windows Server/Desktop
. Active Directory and MS Exchange
. Microsoft office
. Apple IOS
· Bloomberg desktop
· Troubleshooting skills
· Interest in technology
· A personality.
Applications Support Manager required by leading law firm to assist the IT Applications Manager with project delivery, including active involvement and technical leadership of various projects at any given time.
Other responsibilities include:
· Providing technical support and oversight to members of the Applications team where required
· Mentoring and performance management of the team members where appropriate
· Assisting with the management of the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of the firm's applications across all global offices
· Ensuring that incoming support or development work to the IT Applications team is dealt with promptly to ensure and timely and effective resolution to end user impacting issues
Key skills required:
· Core desktop and office systems (ideally Windows 7/10 and Office 2010/16)
· Legal applications - iManage Worksite DMS, Elite PMS, InterAction, Intapp Integrate, Visualfiles (or other leading solutions)
· SharePoint or other web-based technology
· Microsoft SQL Server (and T-SQL) 2005 and later
This role will suit someone who has a proven background in a similar IT Applications based role that has had management and/or mentoring responsibilities, ideally within a legal environment.
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
The Desktop Support Team Leader will motivate, and develop the current team of Desktop Support Analysts and continue to build a service-oriented and professional working environment. You will manage a team of Service Desk Analysts and Desktop Engineers in multiple Global locations.
Role & Responsibilities:
Act an escalation point for the Desktop support analyst.
Meet and exceed the departmental/Managerial objectives.
Meet client expectations and excel at service delivery through reporting and continuous monitoring of all aspects of the helpdesk.
Provide leadership which enables professional decision making and effective team working.
Continuously look for development/training areas and improvements for the entire team
Coach and develop the team on a daily basis
Support the team with call escalations and complaints
Carry out monthly team meetings, monthly One to One's and performance reviews with the current teams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
Service Desk Team Leader experience
Strong technical ability, Exchange 2010 -2013 (Group Policies) & Active Directory
A basic understanding of MS Office and other common tools.
Experience with Top Desk Ticketing system (Beneficial not essential)
ITSM Tool & Reporting
Experience and working knowledge of ITIL principles.