Senior Application Support Analyst who specialises in BizTalk required to join an expanding FTSE 100 organisation based in the Coventry area.
Sitting within the Software Support function you will provide maintenance to existing software and support batch processes, ensuring applications meet business requirements. This will include regularly analysing systems and incoming data to resolve reported issues, whilst also taking the steps to resolve any incidents within SLAs to ensure that the system uptime achieves strict KPIs.
This is a forward thinking position where we are seeking someone whom is not afraid to challenge conventions and input their own ideas where necessary. You will have the opportunity to be involved with the support, maintenance and improvement of the application and be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert for a critical bespoke application.
The successful candidate will come from a Software Support/Application Support background and have a proven track record of being able to work both independently and as part of a team. You will have some BizTalk knowledge, along with an understanding of Microsoft SQL Server. Training will be provided if some of your technical expertise is stronger than other areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Support function where your ideas will be listened to and you can grow your skill-set & knowledge under the support of one of the largest organisations within the UK. The position is paying a salary of up to £50,000, Dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation with a rapidly growing Dynamics CRM team. My client has over 200,000 employees whilst the Dynamics CRM team is just short of 50 people and you will be an integral part of this area of the business. You could say it will have a start-up feel with huge business backing.
The Focus of your role
You will be working with some of the UK's largest companies and government organisations to deliver on CRM projects in London and across the UK. The CRM team are proud with the knowledge they have amassed over the years and they are looking for talented individuals to make the next step in their career.
What you will do
My client has some of the most exciting IT programmes in the world built on a Microsoft platform and you will be working with dynamics specialists on each project you are assigned to. Many of the projects are moving to an online model which will give you an opportunity to work on assignments ahead of anything else on the market.
A working knowledge of a combination of the following technologies:
My client has a real focus to give accelerated career progression as they are always looking to develop current and future employees. There will be a tailored benefits package to you so please give me a call if you would like to hear more. Please send your updated CV.
· Be the custodian of the regression suite for a subset of Pantheon's systems. The remainder of the subset will be owned by other members of the Support Team. To include the development/extension of the regression suite
· Where appropriate, develop automated scripts for regression testing
· Take ownership of the validation of all software upgrades/bug fixes from test planning to execution to post-deployment verification
· Define required test environments and then ensure that these are provided by the Infrastructure team
· Specify test cases and produce test scripts
· Execute tests and record results, including documenting any incidents found
· Work with developers, BAs, and other staff (including those at the 3rd party supplier) to ensure incidents are resolved
· Proactively suggest ways of improving testing processes and standards, and the use of testing tools
· Assist in the deployment to production (and pre-production) of all upgrades
· Liaise with business users during UAT
· Present the Information Systems team in a professional manner to the remainder of the company
Knowledge and Experience Required
Significant testing experience including:
· Extensive experience using the SCRUM methodology in more than 1 project
· Producing test strategies/plans, designing test cases, producing and executing test scripts, documenting results, and defect reporting and management
· Static testing (ie reviews), system testing, integration testing, UAT, and regression testing
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Advanced SQL with a solid understanding of database structures
· Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
· Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
· Systematic, accurate and objective
· Attention to detail, taking nothing for granted
· Automation of test execution
· Use of Selenium or Coded UI Extensive to develop automated test scripts
· Experience of testing distributed systems
· Experience of at least 4 of the following technologies:
· Advanced level SQL
· Coded UI
· Business Objects
· Crystal Reports
Test Lead required in Hertfordshire - this is a fully managerial position. There is no expectation for this role to undertake any hands-on testing. However, having a testing background is essential. You will manage all Senior Test Analysts - those that are setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of their own. This role will ensure that standards are maintained at the highest levels, and that any performance issues are robustly and expertly addressed in minimal time.
· Excellent people management experience.
· Implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures is a must.
· Understanding best practice on collaborative team-working.
· Agile and waterfall methodology knowledge essential.
· Review test plans and highlight areas for improvement.
· Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
· Prior experience of Functional Testing (Preparation and Execution), Integration Testing, Regression Testing, load/volume and performance testing is essential.
· UAT & end user guidance/experience. Writing test plans, scripts, regression testing and analysis.
· Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.
· Experience testing API's
· BizTalk testing expertise
· TFS experience highly desirable.
· Ability to work with multiple project teams in a Matrix management structure.
· Working knowledge of Selenium or other application automation.
· Experience of leading project teams.
· Testing exposure of cloud based applications
· Testing exposure of mobile applications.