Senior UX/UI Designer- £70k + Bonus
We are recruiting for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join this global company. Specialising in big data and how data can be used to drive research across all parts of life. This role will focus on the UX/UI design for an ever evolving an improving suite of web and mobile tools.
Responsibilities of Senior UX/UI Designer:
- Be a champion of User Centric Design practices.
- Research and work closely with the user base to understand where improvements to UX/UI can be made.
- Provide workshops for users on a regular basis to always be on top of issues with UX/UI.
- Understand where improvements can be made to design practice
- Work in an Agile and highly collaborative environment, ensuring all parts of the business are working together effectively to create brilliant products.
- Work with all designers to create a shared UI pattern.
- Investigate new design tools and methods that can be used to create brilliant products.
Skill-set and Background required of Senior UX/UI Designer:
- Experience of being a Senior UX/UI Designer for products used by large user bases.
- Have a strong portfolio and able to proof how design has matched user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- Experience working with pattern libraries and design systems
- Natural ability to create products based on user needs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Able to communicate UX/UI plans to non-technical team members
- Knowledge of design programmes such as Sketch, Balsamiq etc
The Senior UX/UI Designer will be based in London