My client is looking for the next SDET to join a team of passionate cross role professionals
Your primary task will be fixing our inverted pyramid and ensuring TDD is central to the team's approach.
You will lead this within your team fully empowered to make the changes that are required.
We have automation working well in some teams and a great framework, your job is to lead by example within the remaining teams enabling automation to be brought up to par.
What you will bring
-Deep understanding of Web application architecture and crafting tests at different levels accordingly
-A proven track record of building a testable application over building complex automation solutions
-A proven track record of implementing TDD & other shift-left strategies as required.
-Relationships with business stakeholders to build the high value use cases into an effective test strategy
-Team ownership mentality around testing activities and the confidence to delegate
-Highly aware on clean code principles with a focus on readability, maintainability, and extensibility
-An enthusiasm toward self and team improvement through a fail fast mentality
-A willingness to pair program across various roles
-Testing with Jasmine and Mockito
-Understanding of Selenium
-Understanding of AWS, Jenkins and PFS
-Hands on experience with build and deploy scripts, Continuous Integration tools and Cloud environments
-Experience with cross/non-functional testing such as performance (JMeter, Gatling, etc) or security (ZAP, Burp Proxy, OWASP Dependency check, etc)
-Exposure to diagnosing code base health and applying metrics to improve coding practices
A self-motivated and well organised person with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, you will have experience of an IT working environment, use of business systems and be a good problem solver.
Our client a leading FTSE 250 organisation are looking for a number of highly talented Web Developers. You'll form part of a newly created team in central London, then you'll be moving to their brand new, state of art office in London's West End the New Year.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
LabVIEW (Certified LabVIEW Developer), LabWindows/CVI, TestStand,
Developing applications to control products and instruments over many different interfaces including VXI, PXI, IEEE (GPIB), RS242/RS485, 1553, ARINC429, CAN, I2C, SPI and Ethernet.
Design For Test (DFT) Analysis. Automatic and Manual Test System Design.
Digital and analogue circuit design, design verification, testing and fault finding.
ATE programming (Teradyne/GenRad, Rhode & Schwartz, Terotest, Diagnosys, Schlumberger), including In-Circuit, Functional, Boundary Scan techniques.
Software modelling and simulation of complex electronic devices. Using Electronic Simulators (LASAR, HILO, CAPS, ModelSim) to test and verify circuits and devices.
C++/C programming experience
The Senior Delivery Managers oversee technical implementation, clients' relationships, taking a technically hands on' approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
· Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
· Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
· Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
· Ecommerce project implementation (Hybris, ATG, Sitecore)
· Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
· Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
· Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
· Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
· Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
· Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
· Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
· Ideally you will come from a background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing hands on software delivery projects.
· Hands on Technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
· Solid end to end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with E-commerce platforms eg SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) eg AEM, SiteCore among other web/mobile technologies.
Digital Project Manager required for a leading E-commerce solutions provider in Oxford.
The Digital Project Manager will provide E-commerce consulting services including business requirements analysis, scope of work, detailed specification and estimates.
Cyber Security Analyst - 60K GBP
A top tier FS company are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their business at a very challenging time. This role will be based in a 24x7 Security Operations Center identifying cybersecurity threats and reporting on incidents using tools such as SIEM. The Cyber Security Analyst will also work towards handling issues and incidents that needs immediate attention and works towards remediation of the same with the appropriate teams.
The Cyber Security area is key to the organization's success and this role is critical.
The Cyber Security Analyst must have:
Must have a Network Security background or Penetration Testing background
Must have a Network Security background or Penetration Testing background
Not necessary to have a security clearance
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Ruby Developer, RoR Developer is required by an innovative technology provider based in Portsmouth.
This Ruby Developer, RoR Developer position requires those who are very experienced in Back End applications working on Open Source projects to empower and ambassador new technology solutions.
If you're looking for an opportunity which supports this - please send your CV to Imogen Morpeth at ARC IT Recruitment
Along with a generous salary, you'll also be rewarded with brilliant benefits all within an easy commute from Hampshire, Southampton, Winchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst with strong experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager to join a global research and education publishers based near Kings Cross.
Within the role you will produce reports and data mining for in house projects across all functions. You will lead the use of analytics across the organisation.
Skills required for the Data Analyst:
Data Analyst (Google Analytics/BIG Query)
This is a great chance for a Data Analyst to make the next step in their career into a role that will see you develop and progress within a forward thinking environment.
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: Kings Cross, London
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most exciting retailers in the UK. As the Digital Analyst contractor
We are partnered with a leading global retail company, who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their London team.
*Candidates must have Retail experience, anyone without this will be rejected!*
Candidates need to have a strong background/experience of working within Retail. You will be involved in the design and documentation of the data migration approach.
Perks of the role - On site Restaurant, Coffee Shop and Brand new Re-furbished modern offices.
Candidates Background they are looking for
What you will be doing