Network Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
Key Skills Required:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Attributes:
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
Java Developer required with some commercial exposure to Scala or at least who has undertaken self learning / Coursera and has a passion for Scala, is required to cross train into Scala to work on large scale backend ecommerce systems within Agile team for tech giant in West London.
Java Developer required with some commercial exposure to Scala or at least who has undertaken self learning/Coursera and has a passion for Scala, is required to cross train into Scala to work on large scale Back End E-commerce systems within Agile team for tech giant in West London.
Key skills for the Java/Scala Developer role would include:
The following would also be desirable:
Immediate 2 months initial and extendable assignment for two Network Security Engineers (Juniper & Palo Alto) to work for a Global IT Service Provider onsite in the area of London.
Seeking a Network Engineer with Palo Alto Firewall as well as Cisco ASA experience. Candidates must have a strong Routing & Switching background. Experience with F5 load-balancers is beneficial.
- Palo Alto
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco Routing & Switching.
Python/VBA Developer (Algo/Derivatives/Structured products) sought by leading investment bank based in the city of London.
-MSSQL (or similar RDBMS)
Desirable technical skills:
-Exposure to Java/C++
Business Knowledge (highly desirable):
-Cross-asset derivatives/structured products
This team provides innovative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing. You will be developing multi-threaded, low latency, concurrent applications in Java. The next generation technology platform has received significant investment meaning there is plenty of work to be done.
Exceptionally talented Java Developer required by a leading Investment bank in order to join a successfully and innovative FX eTrading technology team. The successful applicant will sit on the trading floor and work closely with Quants and traders with the task of building algorithmic trading strategies using modern Java related technologies. This is an opportunity for a talented Java developer to work with cutting edge technologies and make a real difference to the business through technology enhancements.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £700-£800 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
Immediate 2 months initial and extendable assignment for two Network Security Engineers (Juniper & Palo Alto) to work for a Global IT Service Provider onsite in the area of Bristol.
Key experience & skills required:
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex BGP/MPLS topologies utilising multiple ASs, VRFs, and resilient inter-AS paths. Within this topology the candidate should be able to identify and articulate a mechanism to manipulate routing to prevent asymmetric routing between ASs, while maintaining the benefits of a dynamic routing protocol.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex multicast domains utilizing multiple PIM domains, connected together using MSDP. The candidate should be able to utilize his experience to enhance the current low-level designs, where appropriate.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting QOS models across multiple LAN platforms. Good knowledge of DSCP, COS, Classification & Marking, Congestion management (LLQ etc..), congestion avoidance (WRED etc..).
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Cisco ASA Firewalls in multi-context mode, and cluster mode. The candidate should be able to articulate how the cluster operates, how the traffic flows through the cluster, and how to troubleshoot this deployment model.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Palo Alto Firewalls, including the implementation of virtual systems in a HA Active/Passive configuration. The candidate should be able to identify the appropriate topology to enable the protection of layer 2 network segments through the Palo Alto.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting the Palo Alto Panorama centralised management server, with the ability to identify and document the capabilities of the platform in a multi-tenanted environment. Deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Prime will be an added benefit.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organization based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you! My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment.
This really is a dream job for any good Network Engineers based in London. Working for a wealthy and rapidly expanding company (think of the likes of Google, Cisco, Microsoft etc.), employee benefits include share options in this great company, outstanding offices worldwide, luxury travel/accommodation and free restaurant quality food, drink and expenses on a daily basis, plus many more. Based 70% of the time in London, you will also be on the ground throughout Europe during your time with them. You'll spearhead network deployment, support and service improvement.