To be successfully shortlisted to this role, you should:
Do apply if you are looking activley to work on SAP and have all the skills mentioned above.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
My client, a market leading global life science organisation is looking to bring on strong talent in order to lead a team of consultants in order to help continue their success and ultimately drive the business forward. The Technology & Services group are seeking an experienced consulting professional to focus on driving our technology platforms and commercial application business. Candidates should demonstrate a strong track record of consulting implementation projects, an interest in health and life sciences, and are looking to take their career to the next level; developing new solutions and services, leading business development activity and delivering engagements to build lasting relationships across the industry. Our Engagement managers are central to managing and delivering consulting projects to our clients. They take accountability to ensure deliverables are of the utmost quality and that deadlines and budgets are met.
Knowledge and Experience
Fantastic opportunity to join a new arm of an established business as they aim to grow into the Insuretech market. The ideal candidate would have already held a similar role within the Insurance market, have previous experience supporting an underwriting, claims or policy system and proven application support experience in a 2nd/3rd line support role.
You will bring your knowledge, enthusiam and customer service focused approach to the Policy Administration Support Team, have strong SQL and Windows server knowledge, and provide support and expertise to projects and enhancements that will ensure successful service transition into production support.
Must have previous experience of supporting Insurance applications
Other responsibilities include working with other IT teams and 3rd party vendors to deliver excellent service to the company and its clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing technical application support to both internal and external customers with excellent customer service skills and the ability to deliver high quality service.
The InsureTech team blends hands-on insurance expertise with fresh thinking from the worlds of technology, making this a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and bring their expertise to contribute to the growth of the business.
London office of US law firm seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team.
The ideal candidate with have:
Technical Support Analyst required to join a financial services technology provider based in the heart of London. This Technical Support Analyst role is seeking a technically minded individual to provide technical support for both new and existing customers as well as working with internal project, client services and developments teams. Permanent, full- time role, paying up to £40k.
As Technical Support Analyst, you will assist in providing dedicated support to both new and existing clients to ensure they receive the full benefits from our client's services. You will be required to manage the on- boarding queue, analyse customer requests and devise and review potential solutions. You will possess great problem- solving ability, be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career and seeking to join a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
We are keen to fill this role as quickly as possible so if you match the above job description please get in touch as soon as possible.
· Implement and evolve the IT plan/Road Map.
· Significant experience of influencing and managing 3rd party suppliers
· Establish a clear direction and strategy, developed collaboratively with the rest of the organisation
· Work with other departments to identify current and potential requirements for IT infrastructure, services and training and plan how to fulfil them
· Develop and maintain a high-level programme and budget to deliver new IT requirements, ensuring changes (eg new projects) are in line with strategy and approved by key stakeholders.
· Overseeing major IT projects across the organisation.
Role and responsibilities
· Oversee and optimise the use of major IT investment across the organisation - eg installation of new software, cloud services and network infrastructure.
· Review supplier deliverables ensuring that they meet the necessary standards and contractual agreements.
· Project manage any major IT projects, ensuring objectives and scope are clearly defined, and successfully delivered, reporting regularly on progress.
· Work closely with the business units to support the business systems, and provide administrative support to their effective running and development.
· Responsible for development of procedures to make sure the delivery of new and existing services and solutions are delivered successfully.
· Oversee management of IT contractors, monitoring effective response and resolution of incidents and requests, ensuring good customer service and addressing issues as they arise.
· Proven experience of IT Service Management and working in a service delivery role across a complex organisation
· Capable of assisting in both a hands on' fashion as well as being able to develop a broad overview of requirements to meet business needs.
· Experience of managing both software and infrastructure functions.
· Broad hands on technical skills and keeps abreast of technical innovations
· Good working knowledge of infrastructure and the organisation's systems.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills and experience of delivering customer service improvements
· Working knowledge of ITIL
· Proven experience in managing IT projects and delivering change to end users
· Experience of managing, motivating and developing staff
· Experience and awareness of the development cycle with ideas of how to use the latest technical tools to drive the organisation forward.
As a Business Ananlyst you should be able to assess the impact of any business changes and their needs. You should be able to anaylse, document the requirements and communicate the same to the stakeholders who are responsible for the delivery and also support the delivery.
You will have to collabrate with many representatives from all the bussiness areas including software developers. You will also work closely with operational managers to understand and help develop their processes.
As a Business Analyst you will work strategically to identify challenges and opportunities for improvements to increase the capabilities of the relavant business areas. You will work closely with Senior Business Analysts, Solution Architects and key stakeholders to develop these into strategic business and system improvement plans.
Should be a good team player and be able to pull all the teams together to find the solutions supported by all the teams.
Should possess analytical skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
Project Manager required in a highly successful and rapidly expanding company.
If you're a driven Project Manager with experience of delivering IT change, then this exciting opportunity will allow you to take the next step in your professional development. This is a chance to work on a wide range of interesting projects in a dynamic environment and an opportunity to gain exposure to many different areas within the company.
The successful Project Manager will have previously worked in fast-paced environments. You will be liaising with a range of senior stakeholders and 3rd parties, so the successful Project Manager will need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a brand new opportunity for a Support & Infrastructure Services Manager to join one of the fastest growing IT Service Providers in the UK. The successful manager will be based out of their offices in London and take responsibility for the man management of their Technical Account Managers and Technical 3rd line Leads as well as ensuring the teams are delivering the correct services to the clients according to the defined service description and contractual SLAs are being delivered.
This role will include the continual development of teams products and services they are offering to clients, drive working practises and methodologies in order to deliver high standards, man management and strategic development of the teams and finally to ensure the services from the teams are exceeding standards where possible.
Job Description :
Austin Fraser is currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to manage a global team of 18 support and implementation specialists. The successful candidate will be spending 50% of the time on internal issues and 50% of the time on external customer issues.
The Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of customer engagement from a technical perspective, overseeing technical delivery, managing resource schedules, maintaining team standards and serving as a customer facing escalation point.
Maintain deployment and support standards, operating procedures and processes and document best practice
Review and maintain user and technical documentation
Evaluate documentation resolutions and analyse consistent issues to prevent future issues
Develop manuals to help users
Develop and maintain logging, reporting and escalation procedures
Ensure the department become more effective in meeting customer needs through maximising training and process
Manage internal release management of software releases, advise internal and external customers of changes and developments
Review software releases to ensure problems have been resolved
Develop and implement structure and business process including SLAs
Create project estimates to ensure tasks are being delivered within budget
Manage expectations with external customers and internal teams such as Dev and Test
Coach and mentor team members, reviewing their work and prioritisation
Ensure team is focused on internal SLAs, rapid response, Robust process and escalation management
Experience of delivery software projects
Experience working with implementation and support methodologies, technologies and tools
Familiarity with legal documents and understanding of contract management
Ability to manage technical teams effectively
Experience managing suppliers and customer SLAs
Understanding of budget control
Understanding of hardware and operating systems
Understanding of database platforms